Plant stress flowering?

My cousin called me over to take a look at his plants as he believed they were Hermies i confirmed this for him, but somthing odd he’s had these seeds ( really crappy genetics came from a hermie tried to steer him away from them ) but he’s had them on 24/0 veg for a few months now and a few seem to be starting to flower im use to seeing a pre-sex come out but these were really starting to flower aswell as the hermies were spitting out pollen, is it possible for the plant to flower itself if it has almost never seen darkness ? just curious on this . thanks!

I would think it would take more than 24/7. I would blame power outages or genetics. Plushberry was a challenge for me. It liked to flower while in veg if kept too long.

Autoflowering trait ?

1 Like

I guess so. It has Blackcherry Soda in it and it gives Subcool and MzJill problems when they use it for breeding. If you keep taking clones from clones it is OK but mother plants would flower after awhile.

oh yes the genetics are MESSED up i suggested not even using the seeds. They came from plants that the seeds came out of hermi Bud so twice hermied and who knows what the genetics in it are plus it could have brought out some genes that were passed down from many generations ago somwhere along the line and oh the first original seeds were also feminized so who knows whats in it

1 Like