Platinum Cookies-x-GDP ( Candyland )

I’m not getting the results I want I’m gonna switch nutes for a week & see what kind of changes i get

1 Like

I changed my mind I’m gonna drop the ph. of my nutes from 6.0-6.1 down to 5.7-5.9 on the megacrop

1 Like

Pardon me, but is that thermometer reading below 60 F. I believe this is a problem. Try feeding through the root system (soaking bottom of container) and see if the feed is more well absorbed. Temps appear low.

Lol I looked at that too and said man that things showing 55 degrees and humidity of about 58 %. Looks like my lights out temps in the veg tent during these cold months but my humidity gets as low as 13 percent.

@horribleherk56 Good luck with the grow Candyland is a very tasty lady with a great stone and amazing flavour with purple colouring, low-med yielding, tight frosty nugs. Early to start stinking on the stock rub with phenos leaning towards the GSC easy to detect. Medium sized christmas trees slow growing with spaced out small tight frosty nugs that will purple almost black without temp drops.

Two things she hates cold wet roots and go easy on the nutes.

1 Like

If I open the tent for a few minutes like when I feed the temp drops but when it’s closed my temps run warmer ( avg about 75.f ) I feed once a day & stop when I get 1" runoff & let the plant wick it back up if the drip pan is dry I wait until it dries & flood again

she definitely is slow & most of the problems I’ve had are exactly what you’ve stated I’ve had to learn the hard way lol… thanks for the heads up she grows way different than blackjack that I have in my other tent, how much does she stretch after the flip?

1 Like

Some doubled their height indoors on flip maybe three and a half tall including pot height.

thank you sir I wish I had known you had experience with this stuff I’m not expecting a big yield I wanted either this or sherbet I found this first this this is my blackjack from the same breeder I’m on my second round of it in my other tent jack herer-x-blackberry kush not the same as the other blackjack

3 Likes

The bud is from the first grow

1 Like

Training a few branches is a daily routine as the screen fills I’m still aiming to flip on Valentine’s Day

4 Likes

the next round of candyland has rooted she clones good

3 Likes

not much change she seems to be responding to me upping the megacrop to 4gr. to a gallon I’m getting more growth

1 Like

getting ready to up the megacrop to 4.5 grams per gal.

3 Likes

I moved my flip day forward so today I flip instead of Valentine’s Day

Uploading…

1 Like

I didn’t let the second pic upload

2 Likes

I’m finally getting something that resembles a grow here

3 Likes

not much change

2 Likes

clones of candyland ® & blackjack ( L ) are vegging while things finish in the tents

3 Likes

That looks like warmth and sunlight.

Refreshing!

I sat them outdoors for a few hours today