Poisson's perpetual

Pulling up a seat, looking great

flower room trellis shots

6 Likes

Got my popcorn…don’t change dat channel!!!

1 Like

Tuff love/decisions. Culled two smaller plants then trained/topped the three remaining alien techs.
The one in the corner is going being held as a mom so she’ll get more space when the three sister plants move along.
I’ll have to repot the three sisters then once established I should get some veg space for the ethos seedlings and the blue cheese clones/mom.
I’m seeing roots on the blue cheese clones and one of the black cherry freebie reg seeds popped too(one in the square black).

4 Likes

5/5 on the ethos beans from gtaseedbank big ups​:blush::+1:will be getting seeds through them again
Colin from ethos says there’s a obviously shorter pheno in the mandarin cookie thats much tastier/terpier :crossed_fingers:. As for the black cherry I have no clue what the exact lineage is. I hope to have them hardened off ASAP to my dry assed basement.

Flowers looking good. Seeing some thrip damage in spots sticky traps up.
Hoping to get hooked up with Spinosad next time I’m at the grow shop if they can get it. Been spaying pylon & insect soap with neem in veg and first 2 weeks of flower.
Once a week I’ve been squeezing the mulm from my oranda’s sponge filter into a watering can with humics/fulvics for a treat.

4 Likes

Hey man…I bookmarked this a while back, but may help you with those thrips…

Here it is in action…

1 Like

The ability to have this JWA on hand was very beneficial, cheap easy and the shit works wonders !

Where do you source potassium hydroxide?

Great to have ya here on OG @Manitoba_Poisson plants are looking great! Any questions you have that might pop up just ask away!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link and knowledge I’m ordering some tomorrow :skull_and_crossbones:kill these bastards once and for all more of an anoyance but I don’t want them vectoring anything in which reminds me I’m starting to see ants here and there will have to get some ant traps too heard those pricks can carry other pests in
wtf ants time to die👻

1 Like

It says it requires special handeling and doesn’t ship to my area

Give this one a try…

this plant is at the half way mark.

4 Likes

Had to run to the grow shop for rock wool left with a few supplies incl. an extra bale of pro mix, spinosad new pots (gonna try and flower the seedlings out in 3 gal pots
since last Friday 13th was my birthday I splurged and got me a new bulb too

I made a clone chamber to save on veg space used an old aquarium and som panda film etc

Moved three more Allen techs to flower
They got a feeding of red sun flower initiator…looks like pot perm/cherry koolaid lol
I add 100microsiemens powder on top of my three part 1300mS total EC

In Veg
3x mandarin cookies r1v2
2xethos black cherry reg
4xblue cheese
1xalien tech mom out of frame👽

9 Likes

gave the girls their first net day six of flower the one in the middle got the cage I’m hoping by tomorrow they come to appreciate the breeze beneath their new skirts​:scissors::dancer:t5: Going to do a 2nd trellis after they stretch out
next plants going into this room are going in 3 gallon plastic pots to shorten veg time so i’ll Have less lolipoping🍭 and training🏋🏿‍♂️

I’ve also considered turning the Center pit into a bed

6 Likes

switching to flush tomorrow looks like the one plant is going to finish a tad earlier which is okay with me
the black cherry regs and mandarin cookies are coming along I’ve topped the mandarin cookies but the black cherry is so stout I’m letting it go the other black cherry is even stockier than the one in the photo

7 Likes

I topped the mandarin cookies
the alien has week and a half more flush I figure it’s giving a candy smell which reminds me of pez or rockets candy some fox tails here and ther otherwise tight nug with constantly praying foliage last run it had seed thanks too a blueberry Kush that Hermed our and seeded it so I’m excited to see it’s true potential

the blue cheese up front is a week behind but picking up weight
had to water change thought I’d show the giant jar of safe aka sodium thiosulfate sts I use. It’s a way more economical way do dechlorinate for large aquariums. I’m curious if it had any subsiquent negatives. The sulphur can be used the Na I’m not so sure on.

Unsure if there are any aquarists that see my journal please shout out even if it’s to correct my dumb ass on methods.

I make a solution and tank mix it… added a lil extra as my tap water smells super chlorinated these days Manitoba Spring thaw… shout out to Mother Nature as we received rain instead of 25cm of snow
F yeah having a cold one with joe boo in tha garden

6 Likes

Looking REALLY good, buddy!!!

Duct tape - is there anything it can’t do!?

2 Likes

In veg(2nd pic) the :tangerine:mandarin :cookie:cookies r1v2 are topped and will be up potted next week I’m resisting the urge to train them until I take cuts from the five new plants i hope to have lots of viable clones and have these in flower in two- three weeks(ishly) the main stocks are beefy especially the ethos black cherry (1st pic)it has beefy cola :eggplant:written all over it if she’s female I will be crushed if that’s a boy plant frickin powerful main stalk crushed me to top it

:sunny:From the flower room I have alien tech and blue cheese in final flush puttin on wieght and frost I’ll be phasing the blue cheese out as the ethos search takes up stalls in the stable
The blue cheese is okay smoke I’m just ready for other plants and it’s slow in veg and leafy.

7 Likes