Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

:mens: Donā€™t we all know all too wellā€¦ :unamused: :hotdog:

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Looking beautiful! Happy summer!

2 Likes

Ok good news folks been noticing grasshoppers in the grass plants so I wanted to check the effectiveness ,if any ,of the JWA ( homemade soap) grabbed one of my straining bags for an aid in trapping one of these fuckers ,here is my test subject!

8 Likes

A little JWA probably 2oz in a half gallon sprayer!
Gave the little a small shot of the good stuff!

After this amount of time noticed he/she was getting really fucked up!

7 Likes

:confused: Derrr, your start button doesnā€™t work, it just enlarges the picture. :smirk:

editā€¦ the reset is no good either :joy:

8 Likes

After about 4 minutes he/she was legs :leg: up taking a nap! From what I can recall a lot if not most insects breath through their skin ! I believe one of the mechanisms of JWA Is suffocation as well as dehydration! Stuff work peeps!

12 Likes

cool, another 50 on a tooth pick and you can have a barbecue :wink: what is this JWA is it home made?

7 Likes

Roflmao ! +20 charā€¦

2 Likes

Yup post 97 of this thread comes from the book high lighted at the beginning of this thread.

1 Like

Ya could probably use a fish bait also ā€¦ small hook and bobber!

1 Like

Breathtaking pic! I hope I can grow like you when I grow up! All da love!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My brother. What is JWA? Edify me pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

Jadam Wetting Agent (( JWA) one of those natural Korean things! lol

4 Likes

Man youā€™re already there ā€¦ I need to take some pages from your BIG Red Book!

2 Likes

Ah soooo.

6 Likes

Hardly any insect damage on this girl wondering if sheā€™s putting out terps that bugs donā€™t like!

2 Likes

Look at those beautiful Sativa leaves! It is a Sativa right? Beautiful!

1 Like

I believe @BogSeeds SBT (sour blue tooth)to be more Indica IIRC @oleskool830 some of the lower single leaf blades although slightly yellow were two menā€™s thumbs wide for a single blade donā€™t every recall having blades that wide before an entire fan leaf would cover my entire hand with out stretched finger as well! Iā€™m gettin excited about this plant!

4 Likes

Gorgeous plant. Sultry long leaves and so lush and happy. Wow. :fire::flushed:

2 Likes

Are you in Cali? I canā€™t remember.

1 Like