Pollen Request

I hear what you’re saying. If you ever need a marketing director for your seed business I could probably help you out.

I’m not too worried about my people making clones and selling them. We are talking about Mrs Foreigners 70 year old uncle with back spasms and my parents and my friends aging grandfather and other people in the same ballpark. They wouldn’t know how to clone and if they did I hope they’d give them away for free but if not no big deal. Who are they going to sell them too? The old folks home?

I can’t control what other people do but I can control what I do and I will give seeds and advice and maybe even clones to anyone I don’t dislike, and maybe some I do if they ask me politely.

Free the weed and spread the seed.

11 Likes

I don’t want a seed company. I see one. It is already here. Parts are all over the place but it is definitely here. I do appreciate the marketing offering. ( see a part lol lot’s of talent here.)

6 Likes

May i literally ask what your are smoking? Seems to aid in imagination.

1 Like

What’s an illegal seed

Anywho sorry for trolling, i have feminized runtzgum pollen in the fridge. Was viable months ago not sure now.

1 Like

Thread is around 8 months old man, pretty sure @Foreigner’s plants are long done by now.

3 Likes

You got me worried so i checked their profile and he still growing. :+1:

1 Like

Just pointing out that the pollen request was in the beginning of April. Never said he stopped growing but pretty confident his request for pollen due to no males is no longer an issue in case you had missed the date on thread. No biggie bud, was just trying to help

4 Likes

I’m growing one of those rare 48 week flowering varieties.

8 Likes

That’s a heck of an indica! :rofl:

5 Likes

Best to let her go another 2 weeks!!! Lol

7 Likes

You’re my hero.

1 Like

Heard good things about those Nepalese perennials.

2 Likes

Lol, now that’s funny. Have a good day.

1 Like

I do not know if weed will help a stale imagination. The sincere answer to your insincere question would be if it was me, I would look for inspiration in my environment. get a sketch pad, clay, paints, Dremel , plain lined paper, note pad program, recording soft wear ,3-d printer anything to create with, practice creating things. Not everyone needs imagination. Burocrates, assembly line workers, trolls…

1 Like

Need some pollen for my Red Snake F2’s .Looking for something to compliment the lemon cleaner type scent and profile. This is Punto Rojo x Oaxacan I believe and seems to be a building block for a Sour lemon / laundry detergent smell type plant.This plant is extremely chemical profiled for a Mex sativa and huge. Really nice plant if anyone has anything going on pollen wise in the states let me know I have seeds to trade out the yang. ty

weird looking but has real potential

3 Likes

Ghost dawg pollen?

5 Likes

That sounds perfect Il hit you up thank you

5 Likes

She’s super freaky!!!

SD70

5 Likes

It’s a huge weird plant for sure. Il take some photos on the light cycle.

1 Like