Pollen Trades - Worldwide

Hell yeah, I’d take some of that afghan x ppp.

3 Likes

I just read those two articles about the history of PPP, awesome story and history! Man I’d love to try to grow those out at some point. Guess I’ll have to wait for the seeds to get shipped and try to get some in trades.

Edit: I wonder what happened to the rest of the 10,000 seeds he sent to Denmark?!

1 Like

I would be down for some PPP, Freakshow and Chem95 pollen for sure. I have been after some Freakshow seeds for a little while to no avail, but pollen would be the next best thing. I have done a couple of recent collaborations with friends sending me some of their studs’ pollen. I have made 4 hybrids and plan to make 2 more with some pollen that a friend sent me about 5 weeks ago. I run perpetual and put a female into flowering every week. I pollinate my females @ 3 weeks post flip, so I have a new candidate every week. I love making seeds and spreading them far and wide for others to enjoy. Please feel to PM me if you wish. Truly no worries if not. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Id take some freakshow… for sure

1 Like

I hope to reach that point again. Perpetual harvest was my game back in the day. Problem now is so many strains to hunt through first! Also, I’ve read that each vial of pollen should be considered one time use, so splitting a larger amount into single serving individuals seem the best idea. How much do you need to pollinate say a couple 1ft branches?

I still very much so enjoy the hunt haha. Phenohunting has always been my favorite, besides making seeds. I have 31 cultivars that I am currently running and I will start 5-6 more in a few days. Variety is the spice of life. I do my best to germinate a new round of seeds every 2-3 weeks. And I start as many seeds of a cultivar as possible, not just 1 or 2 seeds of each (not that there is a right/wrong way). I also have two flower rooms, well three if you count where I make seeds. One is my testing flower room, for new cultivars that I run for the first, second and sometimes even a third time and then I have a flower room for my proven females.

I have been freezing my pollen in individual packets for as long as I have been storing pollen. I like the single use packets for several reasons. Firstly, I can grab what I need quickly from the freezer without risking thawing everything. Secondly, I can just drop the pollen packet into the paper bag that I have placed on a branch and then tie it off before boxing it around every time I pass that plant. A fun sadistic game that I like to play with my plants haha.

As for how much pollen, it is hard to say. I make little paper packets that are probably the size of a quarter (to fit all of the necessary information on each packet) and fill the packets with pollen that would maybe be as much as my pinky nail?? Fuck. That is a tough one to estimate haha. Sometimes a little more or less depending. I always use 1 packet for 1 branch. I hope any of my rambling has been informative or helpful. My apologies if not. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

This is really helpful. Do you mix your pollen with anything before freezing? Straight from the plant to the packet to the freezer?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: why am I imagining a cat batting at a hanging ball. I’m more thinking using a q-tip or paint brush, after wrapping the rest of the plant in plastic or paper. Then after the branches are done, just cover the branch and unwrap the rest of the plant.

2 Likes

I am super interested in Freakshow pollen. Pollen interests me more than seeds these days because I have more seeds than runs I can do. It’s easier to chuck outside pollen on a female because it allows you to have multiple male donors in a single grow without having to grow them out, and there is no waiting, like with seeds.

I will wait like said nefore a supply of different pollens is a good thing the pics look awsome i will bwvharvesting pollenn in the future sadly though i am.limited on spacebut will have some pollen amd/or seeds on each one of my growsin the future as my need for personal medicine is i dont need a lot and will gladly be paying forward to OG. Because of any help recieved. On this forum thanks again in advance

Peaceout and be safe

I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on any of that, especially that black funk dawg or BB breadth , I’ll keep an eye out and see where this goes. Thanks for the thought @Tappy

1 Like

I will contribute to shipping. I do like this idea, but ocd part of me is a bit irked since these will all be one of a kind batches, no repeating it unless both parents are saved. Guess if it was a good batch, some selective breeding will have to be in order.

1 Like

Is there freakshow still available

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kind of a gamble…but I’ve tossed male lavender plants that would have been kick-ass dads…stank to fuck and had awesome branching…I’m growing these things to the point that they grow balls or CS until they throw female balls…so another 2 weeks to hook up the OG crew is no fur off my weasel.

Recently tossed gods bubba male, black funk dawg male, lavender male, soloberry3 male, ufs18 male…and many others.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few seeds left…they’re yours, bro!

2 Likes

I’ve gotta get this as a sign up…I can’t promise everyone will get what they’re after soon, as some pollen is gonna take time.
@LemonadeJoe …can you make the first post a wiki?

2 Likes

I may talk to u about the big yield pollen on my next run.

1 Like

I just want to reiterate that I’m not the only one sending pollen. I know lots of folks are running reg seeds… …there’s lots to go around. Peeps can jump in at anytime.

1 Like

The above two would be my choices if available tyvm

@Tappy seems to me pollen is more valuable then seeds, same with good male cuts. I gather that from prices people charge, saw where one guy sells his male cut for 15k USD.

3 Likes