Pollen Trades - Worldwide

Fuck no. I don’t cut my pollen with shit. I don’t knock those that do (different strokes and all), but I like my pollen like I like all drugs, pure haha. I usually take a line of it to the dome just to say, “fuck allergies” haha. Ok so that’s bullshit, but for real, no cuts. And I do my best to let my pollen dry fully before packaging it to be frozen. Any moisture content will degrade it in the freezer. Positive vibes…

@Seamonkey84 I visualized that way too much haha. Thank you for that. Now I will embody a cat goddess every time that I selectively branch pollinate haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

PM me your address, please. I would to shoot something your way to defer cost, that’s just how I am. Do have a pleasant week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, as ever, be well…mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

I’d cut it just to stretch it, only need one grain per seed. if I paint it on with a brush, it’ll get plenty even when mixed with plenty of flour or DE.

4 Likes

I always see u in the community helping and keeping it positive. If u ever need anything just let me know brother.

4 Likes

whenever I do selective pollinations I always think of the john belushi bumblebee just showing up at random, fucking up all those perfect buds with a bunch of pollen.

2 Likes

I’d love to have some macslurry and freakshow!

Tks for the compliment, I 'preciate it. I just think it doesn’t hurt to extend something MOST of the time. When doing my thing for Uncle Samuel throughout the world, I had people of all races/backgrounds/cultures extend what little they had to me, a complete stranger/different color/race. Eye opener for me, make you reevaluate things. How I do what I do, I don’t apologize to ANYONE. ALL, please be care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

5 Likes

I would be interested in either one of these two. To the pollen checkers here, when is it the best time to pollinate the flower sites? Thanks!

2 Likes

For me, about 3 weeks after “flip”. Other’s timeframe may differ, as I have heard of others waiting later. I’m sure others will express their choice(s). Do have a good week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

Speech to text sucks ballz

1 Like

Disregard, I think they are interesex. Don’t need pollen anymore.

1 Like

I would love some of this if still available

2 Likes

i would like to get pollen for trade if it is still around?? my next run ill be doing some regs and of course im lookig for a male. i also spray for female pollen and have yet to collect but i have made female seed, if trading pollen and talking breeding interest you well lets make some beans in the future. whos down for a planned colab? more to come on this for sure

Oh my goodness, this is just awesome hahah.

Once I’ve been around a bit longer and have built up some trust in this community, I’d love to participate in this kinda stuff! These are the exact sorts of things that I’m always looking to participate in (trade, give away genetics to others).

• Freakshow looks incredible!
  • JOTI - Afghani f. - is that ‘revered female’ pollen???
  • PPP (Pure Power Plant?)

Seriously love seeing this kinda stuff. I think signing up here was a great idea… I see lots of folks with similar wishes & goals.

5 Likes

PPP
I thought the same thing lol. There’s a thread about it in the breeders section, but I believe the seeds from the co-op run are currently still waiting to be sent, once she’s able to.

Also, yep, going wait patiently for some magic dust to sprinkle on some future plants. I may collect some from a orange goji f2 myself, but not much as a selection out of 4 small 16oz competition plants. Though my little “runt”/pheno has awesome branching structure and has stayed compact, even if it’s a male I might keep some from it.

2 Likes

Oh yes, you are definitely correct!! (Guess I should’ve read all the posts first hahha)

1 Like

Hello welcome to OG @Henry.Smith spend a little time and explore around a bit if you have any questions don’t be shy ask …and yes in no time at all opportunity will present itself to you for lots of different stuff people love making new stuff around here

3 Likes

for those getting excited about the Freakshow pollen, Shapeshifter says it doesn’t carry the leaf morphology on to progeny. Crossing them will be a multigenerational project if you are trying to stabilize the trait, and it will take at least one BX per outcross.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on that one…been hitting it with cs for a while now…trying to make some femmed seeds and will collect remaining pollen.
I’ll update when available.

4 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, cause frankly I’m new to this breeding… CS spray causes femmes pollen, right?
If so, if you used femmed pollen on a female plant of another strain, would you get femmed seeds of that cross only?

2 Likes