Pollen Trades - Worldwide

That is correct. In theory, all the pollen will only have female genes, so all the offspring should be female. I’ve read there’s always still the chance of a full on male coming out of the process, some say it’s environmental, some say it’s because the parent had hermaphrodite genes and it’s the male expression.
That said, if you self (have the reversed plant seed itself or a another clone of it) an elite cut, and went through the seeds in numbers to seek a male and use it to breed with, will the resulting offspring still be fem or is it all hermi? Using said male to back cross with could result in regular pure cut seeds.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Thanks for your input, my friend.

1 Like

If you have any of that PPP pollen left over ill take some, ill like to see how it crosses with HP.

2 Likes

Yea, if you’ve got the pollen available I’d like to get some, or I can wait for more. But interested in the Afghan and PPP for sure. Then the blackberry breath and macslurry later. Will pay shipping if needed

1 Like

I’ve got some of the PPP pollen left. The Afghani femmed pollen is still a little ways out.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind setting some aside for me, I can wait till the Afghan is done, so it’s just one package being sent.

2 Likes

Absolutely! My memory sometimes comes and goes…so if you see me posting about the pollen in the next couple weeks, jump in and remind me.

7 Likes

Isn’t that considered a normal thing for just about everyone on this board :laughing:

5 Likes

You’re welcome to my soul for all this freakshow stuff you’re talking about! I’m definitely interested and willing to donate to the cause!

1 Like

I lost short term memory pretty much, have to go over and over it to retain it, so im happy when it comes not so much when it goes lol

1 Like

@Tappy how could you forget someone as annoying as me lol

2 Likes

Still really intrested in the big yield auto pollen.I am about to start running 12 auto lines and would love to use some big yield on a few autos including auto WeddingCake,Auto Grapefruit,Auto CandyDawg, Auto AlienRift and Auto GorillaRyder and be happy to send you some of the creations and pollen in the future.

2 Likes

I saw the stock photo for the big yield auto, that is a crazy plant! I wonder how it would pair with bigbud/critical mass.
Oh… I have two Big Nugs fast seeds… critical mass x Fast indica, though they didn’t disclose what that male is, it could be an auto. Suppose to finish in 6-7 weeks. I’m crossing my fingers for that 6wk pheno lol.

2 Likes

They say mix with toasted flour. I toasted flour in oven bone dry then i mixed 50/50 and wrapped in parchment then i put silica packs in the minijars outside of the parchment. I think main goal is no moisture.

2 Likes

I have seeds from Mark, he said he hit a regular Ghost with snow rider auto pollen. That would lead me to believe these seeds wouldn’t be auto, but they came labeled as G105, and someone said that he has a 105 day auto ghost. Now not sure what I got, I was wanting his Ghost OG and he was out. If your interested, let me know, I can send some your way.

2 Likes

@monkeyman hitting a photoperiod once with an auto will not give you full autos.Hmmm makes sense now why alot of his autos do not auto flower…i have 4 of his auto strains here and being sent his auto blubberry and bubblegum by someone.If all the seeds of each strain do not auto flower,the ones that do i will hit with lowryder and try to bring more of the auto trait to them.

For autos i want the autos that finish from seed in 70days or less.Otherwise i might as well run photo periods.I have his 105 day SourDiesel x LemonSkunk, 90day Super and 75 day green and purpleheadband…I could grow some of his ghost og auto and hit it with lowryder and try to bring the time down .

5 Likes

I stepped up my pollen desiccation game with this desiccator box. It has a nice rubber clamp seal and 2 shelves. For now, I’ve put my closet dehumidifiers in there and the humidity is currently coming down. I think I’ll buy some bulk indicating desiccant and some trays to fill the bottom. I’d like to see this think hold single digit humidity.

17 Likes

Whoa!!!..makes my plastic coffee can with dry rice and desiccant look third world…lol

7 Likes

:joy: well I’ve been using a sterilite gasket tote, which has been working pretty well. This thing is such a fancy dry box. Thanks lab surplus!

5 Likes

Recently I got a list from mark and he had a 105 day strain. When I asked about the lineage this is what he told me.

I had crossed Sour Desel with Lemon Skunk and noticed the buds had the same light green red haired buds as the 60 day Afghani auto
So I put some 60 day Afghani auto pollen on them then grew them out and backcrossed them to make a 105 day super strain. Next I put some more 60 day pollen on the 105 day Sour lemon and those seeds are ready now but haven’t been backcrossed yet for a more stable strain.

2 Likes