Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

To make a guess, you have to first place an order via email. Also, I do not have a pure Tropicanna Cookies male anymore. Here are the full details of the August promotion:

Hint The current males that I work with:

*(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch AKA Dog Face

*(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch AKA Garmr V1

*Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) AKA Hel

*Chem D x Dog Patch AKA Chem^3

*Black Triangle F2

*Chem Del La Chem F2

*Dog Patch

*(Tropicanna Cookies X Herijuana)

*(Hazmat OG x Blowfish)

*Stagger Lee

*Cherry West Bc

For every order placed in August, guess which one of my males that I am currently using to make a new seed crop. If there are multiple people who choose the correct male, all will be entered into a random drawing and 1 winner will be chosen. Winner will receive 1 pack of all 13 hybrids currently being made with the mystery male. Entries for the August Promotion will end on August 30th at 11:59pm EST.

Females currently holding seeds from the mystery male are as follows:

*Irene OG

*Dogwalker OG

*Face Off IX

*Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana

*ECSD

*Skunktek Sour Diesel

*Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner)

*Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner)

*Chem Del La Chem F2

*Stagger Lee

*Cherry West Bc

*Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies

*Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies

Seeds should hopefully be ready to harvest around the first week of September and should be ready to be sent out 3-4weeks after harvest.

Disclaimer: I never care to count my chickens before my eggs hatch, so if this round of seed crop fucks up somehow (always a chance), the winner will receive 13 packs of my most recent hybrids.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Well, I am an idiot haha. I was checking for seed ripeness and realized that I actually have 14 females, instead of 13 that have been pollinated with my mystery male.

I had put my (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) Hogfish female into the flower room that was slated for pollination a couple of days late, so she was not on the initial list.

So that means there will be 14 packs for the winner of the mailing list promotion, which is also being extended until the seeds are harvested or someone guesses the mystery male. The seeds probably need 1-1 1/2 more weeks.

To make a guess, you have to first place an order via email. Here are the full details of the August promotion:

Hint The current males that I work with:**

*(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch AKA Dog Face

*(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch AKA Garmr V1

*Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) AKA Hel

*Chem D x Dog Patch AKA Chem^3

*Black Triangle F2

*Chem Del La Chem F2

*Dog Patch

*(Tropicanna Cookies X Herijuana)

*(Hazmat OG x Blowfish)

*Stagger Lee

*Cherry West Bc

For every order placed in August (until seeds are harvested or the mystery male is guessed), guess which one of my males that I am currently using to make a new seed crop. If there are multiple people who choose the correct male, all will be entered into a random drawing and 1 winner will be chosen. Winner will receive 1 pack of all 13 hybrids currently being made with the mystery male.

Females currently holding seeds from the mystery male are as follows:

*(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) Hogfish

*Irene OG

*Dogwalker OG

*Face Off IX

*Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana

*ECSD

*Skunktek Sour Diesel

*Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner)

*Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner)

*Chem Del La Chem F2

*Stagger Lee

*Cherry West Bc

*Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies

*Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies

Seeds should hopefully be ready to harvest around the first week of September and should be ready to be sent out 3-4weeks after harvest.

Disclaimer: I never care to count my chickens before my eggs hatch, so if this round of seed crop fucks up somehow (always a chance), the winner will receive 13 packs of my most recent hybrids.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

You know Irene OG is acting up when she appears to have less of a seed crop that my Face Off IX cut. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

This latest seed crop is just about done and dusted. I could pull them now, but I said that I would run my mailing list promotion until I harvest the seed crop on the 8th and I always let my seeds fully mature anyway.

I am so ready to start clearing out my flower rooms and begin resetting my entire operation from cuts. It is always a ton of work, but it always feels so nice and clean when it is done.

I should have just closed down all of my flower rooms for summer like I always plan to and never do. Maybe next year I will be smart haha. We shall see. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

These Chem Del La Chem F3 seeds that will be harvested in a couple of days should be a nice addition to freebies that go out with orders.

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95). Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I don’t really have the time or energy to harvest this seed crop today, but I am thankful to see it all come to fruition. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

That new new:

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

​I also made some Chem Del La Chem F3s while I was at it. Fun times.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

These ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel seeds are fucking tiny. It is always such a trip when I run tiny seeds that something so big and beautiful can come from something so small. I love it. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

100% germination on the Chem Del La Chem F2 hybrids after 72 hours. Full disclosure: I cracked all of the seeds with my teeth after 24 hours. Patience has never been my strong suit. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

The (Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem seeds are really giving the ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel seeds a run for their money when it comes to being the tiniest seeds ever. It will be even more interesting to see what comes from both sets of seeds. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

@stanknugzz77
I stumbled across this thread and went through it in one sitting. How’ve I missed it?
Fascinating insights drip all the way through. I know nowt about Chem/funk but I’m interested in trying it now. Your love of the plant/life shines through, with a refreshing emphasis on effect first, aesthetics are important but I see them as visual gravy.
Keep doing what you’re doing.
:+1::love_you_gesture::clap:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate you checking out my thread and the kind words!

I definitely have some in my repertoire haha. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

I always love hearing this!

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate aesthetics (although, I don’t care if flower is ugly as long as it works haha), but without effects, aesthetics might as well be useless. How fun is it to have a nice paintjob on a car with no engine? Haha.

I definitely will. I have always loved cannabis in my life, since I was a kid. As soon as I started growing/making seeds, that was when the addiction came haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Day 44 Garmr V1 #5

Smells like that Og baby poo you find on TK, with a gassy twang.
2nd run with her. She’s happy so far

7 Likes

Looks so good can’t go wrong with that cross she’s stacking fat :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The fade is on 70 days today

Close to the finish , I’ll go day by day

Some may have harvested by now we’ll see

Grandma’s dog

5 Likes

Looking beautiful, as always brother!

Ambers are looking nice. I would say that wherever you prefer is right where she should be harvested. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I would say that you have that lady on point! Just beautiful work!

Sounds like my kind of lady haha. I hope that you get to finish her properly this run! (I feel like I recall you telling me that your first run with her that you weren’t able to, but I could be mistaken) Either way, I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

It has been a while since I updated this, basically since my last seed run, which was with my Chem Del La Chem F2 male. Time fucking flies.

I am currently pretty deep into a seed run with a male that I have been working with for 2-3 years. I will be remaking a few hybrids that have become crowd favorites (as well as favorites in my own garden), as well as making some new hybrids with that male and also F3s of that line.

I am also currently loading bases for another seed run.

I was gifted a few cuts earlier this year, that I have not mentioned anywhere yet. I have worked with 2 of them in the past, but 1 was completely new to me, as far as growing it in my own garden was concerned. I have been running all 3 strictly for head stash and making sure that I want to utilize them in my seed runs. I am hoping to be to the point that I am able to include them in the next seed run. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I forgot to list the females included in the current seed run:

• Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner)

• Black Triangle F2 (GHash Leaner)

• Chem D

• Irene OG

• Dogwalker OG

• ECSD

• Skunktek Sour Diesel

• Cherry West Bc

• Stagger Lee

• Chem Del La Chem F2

• Face Off IX

• (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies)

• (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies)

• (Hazmat OG x Blowfish)

• (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana)

Again, I am remaking a few hybrids that have become crowd favorites (as well as favorites in my own garden), as well as making some new hybrids with that male and also F3s of that line. The seeds should be ready to harvest before the end of the year. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

It feels fucking amazing when cuttings of your two most coveted males start to bust roots through the pots after planting them in soil after the aerocloners. I give thanks. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes