Post up your dominion seed co bud shots!

…here’s a dominion ×granny…

10 Likes

I’m only a single +1 to the sample size but I admit that I got sucked into the Skunk hype and bought Granny Skunk and Sis Skunk.

I ran a few phenos of the Granny and while it’s not horrible it’s not the best either. My #6 is a cool old school Ghani that is pine and eucalyptus. Its growth pattern is far less than ideal with a short stretch of about .75 and super twisted and some weird, nasty undergrowth. @cannabissequoia got my #4 pheno which I have not run all the way through flowering yet so I hope that she is a bit different than #3 or #6 was. #3 is gone and I still have two lady phenos and a male.

7 Likes

Oh nice brother hey @SCJedi I follow and read all your stuff on roll it up, and all your SOS posts on CP. your an awesome grower and good guy. Thank you I like a lot of the same stuff you do brother as well as look up to you man thanx for your input.

5 Likes

Just an FYI that these are probably better suited for an indoor grow as #3 and #6 were a headache for me last outdoor season.

This is why:

So every time I walked by I broke the pom poms open via supercropping until it began to resemble some normalcy.

I had to constantly remove the undergrowth but in the end the yield was pathetic compared to the 1.7#-2.0# I got per 30g pot the previous year.

When plants this dense are grown outdoors by someone that lacks experience they harbor all kinds of insects. Even with the amount of knowledge and work I put into them I would find earwigs hiding out in those cool dark pom poms. Yuck.

7 Likes

@lefthandseeds

5 Likes

This is one of the nastiest, cringe-worthy pics I’ve seen. :astonished: :nauseated_face:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds. Black Lebanon

5 Likes

I know I’m doing a bit of time traveling but did you run that Sis Skunk too? Debating on whether I want to keep mine because of the note on the pack about 50% of phenos push herm flowers at ripening. Missed that bit prior to purchasing, why sell something that has a 50/50 chance of being a herm instead of working the line or trashing it altogether? Crazy lol

Dominion delta blues x nature farm skunk 18. Very nice smell and sticks to the jar. The color and smell are delta blues surprisingly. Skunk18 usually dominates.

4 Likes

I have not run any Sis Skunk and apparently missed that same note on the packaging. Even less of a chance that I will run it now.

2 Likes