Powdery mildew - An easily exterminated parasite

Eh don’t worry about it. I got that information from their white paper. I read it really close and was repelled by it. I’m not ready to call it a straight up scam though.

2 Likes

Someone flagrantly violated the rules and brought these fucking plants in. I scanned for mildew, and they seem clean. Some bugs have been chewing on them, though.
“Oh these plants? I’m bringing them into the bio secure area.”
See what I’m talking about? Stupid motherfuckers don’t even pretend to understand about plant diseases.

2 Likes

My friends told me airROS is a scam. They are far more cynical than I am lol! You can purchase one of those machines for cleaning hospital rooms, it comes on wheels. You have to seal the room. wait 45 min etc. Using free radicals to finish off microbes. Just go and clean up your grow, you filthy animals…

2 Likes

Could be, round here, though it’s more like a snort with a chuckle… yer a funny guy.

3 Likes

I’ve had an AirROS machine for a year and a half now. It took some doing but along with Regalia I wiped out a PM colony that had been killing me for 3 grows.

I initially had the machine set to 10% output, because my tent was so small compared to the rated output. This didn’t help so I cranked the machine to 25% for the grow and 3 days of 100% between grows to sterilize the tent.

That and the Regalia freed me from powdery mildew. I had tried most other solutions, even burning sulfer, only the AirROS and Regalia worked.

ps

I bathed the pm product in a citric acid bath after harvest, to get rid of the pm during the 3 bad grows.

3 Likes

Well shit.
I only know (of) one grow (commercial/“craft”) where it was used and they said they had very good results. Too expensive for me anyways.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with it.
Which unit did you use? And it was for a tent only!? How big a tent, and how big a room was it in? Sounds like a very expensive “solution” to your problem. Brutal, man.

1 Like

huh your post actually raises more questions than answers. Ok where do I begin? Here’s the thing…
How do you know that either the airROS or regalia wouldn’t have finished it off on it’s own… or failed on it’s own? Also, how did you botch the sulfur treatments? I would put that as a fairly easy task to perform.

1 Like

"Which unit did you use?"

The unit was the 4002 I believe, rated for 2000 sq ft. The unit is built for a larger room but it was the smallest the company made.

"And it was for a tent only!? How big a tent, and how big a room was it in?"

The tent is 4’x4’x6.5’ and the room is about 10 x 12. I vent to a lung room.

"Sounds like a very expensive “solution” to your problem. Brutal, man"

It does seem expensive but when you’ve had PM for multiple grows you get desperate. I wouldn’t have spent that much money otherwise.

2 Likes

"How do you know that either the airROS or regalia wouldn’t have finished it off on it’s own… or failed on it’s own?"

I don’t know, but their attacks on PM compliment each other - the AirROS going after surface and air PM and the Regalia boosting the immune system,

" Also, how did you botch the sulfur treatments? I would put that as a fairly easy task to perform."

Don’t know either. I used a sulfur vaporizer and proper sulfur, let it run for a couple of hours.

I don’t know a lot of things, but | do know that I haven’t seen PM in my garden in over a year.

3 Likes

Still PM free.Regular Ozone treatments and ozone watering the plants dig getting sprayed with it and being watered with it.They will pray for 3 days after I do it.

1 Like

Sounds cool. What the ozone ‘device’?

This little guy right here.I make batches of Ozone water with it and I pull out all my plants in the tent and garage and periodically Run the Air purifier part for 20 min intervals and stay out of the garage for 45 min.This one’s around 120$ and I use it all time no issues The being able to do the water and air off the same machine is awesome.I use that water for foliar sprays all the time really good at sterilizing tools ant tents.Has a clean bleached smell in the tent after I’m done I’m almost positive it’s the reason why our plants go to praying after a thunder storm.

2 Likes

That sounds very interesting, and very cool. Thanks for the details, I’m gonna check it out.

Since you said you ozonate water, it reminded me of an old gml show where spartangrown said they use something that does something to the water and then use that water to sterilize and clean stuff - something like that.
Very interesting… And you said you water the plants with the “treated” water? I wonder if that’d benefit dwc/rdwc any.

Cool.

They seem to like it no feed problems or root trouble your adding dissolved oxygen to the root ball I’d imagine it would make bigger plants

1 Like

Do you know if the “plates” are replaceable? The “plates” that create the ozone are apparently a consumable.

Thanks.

Don’t know for sure I do know they have a pretty long life so ? I’d have to look into it

1 Like

I’m seeing that they sell Ceramic plates for a lot of models on Amazon I figure it would rely on weither Your model would have a comparable replacement.I couldn’t see it being difficult to replace as long as you stay away from the power source

1 Like

It looks like your model, they can’t be replaced. I like your model because it does water as well. I’m really considering this.
It smells the way it’s supposed to smell after use (not that you should be trying to smell it, haha)?

Thanks.

They have a real long lifespan on those and for what they are worth if you get a year or two out of it 126$ ain’t a bad deal for peace of mind against PM a gallon of Cease alone cost me 80$ and that shit still came back That shit was the number one thing holding me back.Haven’t seen it back and don’t expect to.Plus side that ozone water keeps my tent clean and spotless

1 Like