Powerpack's current grow galleries. Follow along for fire pics!

Corpse Paint

Chemstar

Strawberry Deathstar

Blue Cheese

6 Likes

I like all the pictures. But the blue cheese sounds crazy. Very beautiful.

1 Like

Outstanding grow & more frost then a blizzard! A++

1 Like

Cannalope Cookies

Urkle Og

5 Likes

Blue Cheese

5 Likes

Strawberry Deathstar

4 Likes

Nice sugar.

1 Like

Got some gems in there my friend…. Verified Chem D??? If so I’ve been hunting her for well TIME. That corpse paint looks like some cream! And I love me some Stardawg and Corey is the bomb too! Very good looking plants and genetics my friend :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah its the real deal ! I like Chem 4 the best, wait until i grow that one. :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Chemstar

6 Likes

All looking :fire:

1 Like

Chem D

Corey Stardawg

4 Likes

Banana Chem (chem pheno)

2 Likes

Whats the make up of this Banana Chem? She looks gorgeous! Your affinity for chem strains is, seemingly, top notch!! The Corey cut, Chem D, this Banana Chem, the Chemstar looks killer!!! And i hear talk of Chem 4 yet to come! Holy mackerel! Excellent!

2 Likes

Chemstar and Banana Chem were both reversals done by slowbux a few years back. The skva91 was reversed and he pollinated a bunch of his cuts. He threw me a few packs to grow. Chemstar = corey x Chem 91
Banana Chem = Banana og x Chem 91

2 Likes

Thanks alot! Ive been growing a long time and collecting cuts. Was on ig for a long time but took a break from there. Ive grown pretty much every og and chem cut out there minus a few. Still have a arsenal of gems though!

2 Likes

Swamp Apple
(Tk x Apple Fritter)

3 Likes

Corpse Paint with the ridiculous frost levels

Strawberry Deathstar

4 Likes

Swamp Apple
Upload: 20220430_084238.jpg…
Urkle Og

4 Likes

Corpse Paint