Powie Wowie - New Strain that rocks. Need testers.

Pmed thanks :blush:

Sent u another pm, plz read it
Thanks

@Til_Valhalla this powie wowie could be a strong GDP strain

@Sodapop
taste/smell: pine, pungent, skunky, spicy, grape, fruity, floral

so looking at pinene, caryophyllene, myrcene, linalool, limonene possibly ocimene.
yeah. that might work.

never got my hands on maui wowie before. had a work/surf/fishing buddy who was originally from oahu. he always talked about it fondly. curious if it has a nice sunny/upbeat (sativa) feel to it that might be good daytime for abuela? Acapulco gold and blue dream work so far in that aspect. backups or replacements (if better) are always welcome.

i would have to assume you’ve sampled MW before yes? what is your take on it?

oh. side note:
tried the candyland (GDP/sativa cross) on abuela this week. still needs some more cure, but i was curious so tested for a daytime strain. day 1 it worked great. she exercised for a full hour (we can usually only get like 15min out of her). next day she was sleepy. wife and caretaker needed her more alert (therapies and doc visits) so had to switch back to blue dream. inconclusive results, but the sleepy was a bit unexpected… well, for that matter so was the hour of exercise without battle/complaints.

3 Likes

Thanks so much. I will use that moving forward.

Hope to see you on here again soon!

1 Like

The Mom was green around 17%THC. I went for the lower % strain. 1. probably more accurate to the landrace strain 2. sativa makes me a little too zippy. This amount of zip was good for day smoking.

It was fruity smelling and got around 5-ft in my little garage greenhouse. THE GDP and Purp Urk take a prominent role in the mix providing much of its smell and buzz. I like the high. It makes me chatty as shit.

I tried the combo on other landraces like Thai and S. African, and Zacateca Tribute, but the Maui created the best buzz and taste so gone down that road.

I would like to get it tested soon to see exactly what’s in there.

5 Likes

This is a cool project for sure…
Really cool plants and seeds right thur

2 Likes

received your address.

2 Likes

interested in what you have, i would love to help you with the testing, but i wouldn’t be able to fit your testers in for a long time. :frowning:

hope you find some soon. a very cool project.

3 Likes

I am happy to send you some and trust the universe that everything happens when it is supposed to.

7 Likes

Got those seeds today Bobbybudz and I am a big fan of that website(www.bobbybudz.com) and the idea behind it. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hello, I don"t know if you still looking for testers.

I’d be glad to test you creations. Tho, I’m in France.

3 Likes

I sure hope be best for your project, BB!!

1 Like

Sure! Shoot me your address through the app,
or here: bobby@bobbybudz.com

Can check the four Powie strain’s info/pics on the bbybdz website now too.
Let me know what you would like to grow.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am so happy I found my people here too.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Been working on it a lot over the weekend.

4 Likes

Got 'em, @BobbyBudz . Let the OG Folks know last night, even gave away SEVEN HALF-PACKS, outbound NLT Tuesday. Certainly appreciate your generosity, Bro. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m out here on O’ahu!! That powie wowie sounds sick, how do you think it would fair outdoors?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the Pineapple Express cross if you’ve got some left. Thanks

1 Like

They should love it. Shoot your address via the app, or email me at bobby@bobbybudz.
I have all the bean info up on the website now if you wanted to some reading. lol.

5 Likes