Powie Wowie - New Strain that rocks. Need testers.

Wishing I didn’t have so many projects lined up or I’d be all over this myself… Sounds and Looks Delicious… Pulling up a Chair for the show…

3 Likes

That’s some really cool plant structure, really bushy at the bottom with a big shoot out the top… Very cool :metal:

Bud’s look taaasty :grin:

2 Likes

Right on! Email is on its way :metal:

1 Like

After the first parcel aint made it trough… I finally recieved my Powie Testers.
8 Powie Pink 2.0 are already in the dirt.
Updates follow soon!

12 Likes

Glad to see you posting again @BobbyBudz!

6 Likes

I was prolly overworried about some things and underworried about others. It’s all good now and am both happy to talk to my buds here and help in a tiny way as a baby site sponsor.

5 Likes

Hello,

I’ve made sprout 6 Powie Wowie and 6 Powie Pineapple.

I’ve made theme sprout in paper towel then in plugs that I dislike :

• They were dry as F and took hours to get wet ;

• They break easily ;

• They need to add stuff to facilitate the roots growth ( even in a propagator).

I need a way to make my own Riot Root plugs this is the best stuff I know for seeds and clones.

I’m sprouting alfa alfa seeds so I will use a bit to spray on the plugs …

Pots with the blue foam are Powie Wowies, others are the Powie Pineapples.

(sorry for the delay, I could being logged for few days)

8 Likes

Another powie week is behind us now. Looks like the need a touch of food, and some LAB’s to wash that down with. Time to throttle up these ponies, and then time warp them!

Powie pineapple:

Kinder garden is over, bitches! Time to earn your light space!

13 Likes

That looks about right. If you hit them hard with good nutrients and give them 20 hrs light during grow to 14 during bud they’ll grow insanely fast from this point on

5 Likes

Oh yeah bobbybudz!! today, their last drench of OnceNDone, bug killer, they will get bat guano, langbeinite, a pinch of fish meal, rock dust, oyster shell, gypsum.
2-3 weeks of the 18/6 tent, then to 11/13 to ride into the sunset!
Very nice work Bobbybudz, very nice structure to them. Thank you for allowing me to run your work!

2 Likes

Any questions, I’m here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They are all getting comfortable for this next part of the ride. Most got up potted , except the 3 ESB’s, I left them in the 1 gallon pots for now. I may just unpot them, cut the lower 2/3rd’s of the root ball, then refill with my fertilized mix. OR, I may poke those 3 into a 10 g tub, with my mix, H’mm not sure, I’l do, until I’m standing there I guess.
The Powie’s are top 3, then left and center. The rest are ESB’s.

Now let the night time start to work it’s magic.
webe

8 Likes

Hey, I know this is an older post but I was just wondering if you had any more info on these? Is it something you made yourself? Is it a cross you’re working on? Or something you purchased somewhere?

A couple weeks ago I bought some “Alien OG” (alien kush x Tahoe OG) from a local dispensary and now I’m obsessed with it. It’s one of my new favorites. I already went back and bought more, and I almost never buy weed! lol

It has what I would call the classic Tahoe og taste, but with this skunky/funkiness added in. The taste is addicting. Sound anything like yours?

4 Likes

That’s the WOWIE part of the plant, the Powie is when you smoke it… :smiley:

8 Likes

That is so f…king cool.🥸

2 Likes

I went looking where I got the original seeds from to let you know, but can’t seem to find a receipt for it to make sure. I had a male and female in that grow so crossed them to get a bunch of seeds. I don’t even know how they smoke, I seeded her, got a bunch of seeds, and still plan on growing one someday. I saw a shiny object and moved on.

It’s great smoke, but Powie is bett, lol. I may be biased.

7 Likes

Seeds mailed today.

4 Likes

Very excited about the :fire: that showed up in the box today, thank you @BobbyBudz

11 Likes

Oh, the Powie Wowie hits the best. You are gonna love it!

9 Likes

A couple of weeks later.
A tent shot, of Powie Pink 2.0 and a Pineapple.
I also have ESB’s in there also, so I’m sorry for the congestion.
This coming few days, they will be going to a flower area, then I will take some better snaps of them, as I prep them for flower, bumping them with some Langbeinite , bat guano, gypsum, oyster shell.
Anyway that is my plan, FLOWER TIME, shit gets real now.

The Powies are 3 along back wall, the left and center next row.

See Ya’s!

15 Likes