Prayers needed for Our Friends & Family In Ukraine

While I watch In horror at armored tanks rolling over Ukrainian car trying to leave the city and families in subways in disbelief is a tragedy in the making and a very huge part of history .

Please take 5 minutes of your day to look at where we are and what we all have and don’t have while others suffer senselessly …

To Show you Care say the words (We Care Prayers to Ukrainian People) :crossed_fingers:

(We Care Prayers to Ukrainian People)

Take this Tyrant Out. Who might be next?

Thank You

26 Likes

It is awful what is going on over there, I can’t even begin to imagine what those poor people are dealing with. I am not one for praying, but I do support the people of the Ukraine, and I hope that they can find peace there soon.

11 Likes

#prayfortheUA :ukraine: from the Czech rep.:czech_republic:
We are ready to help you.

DAMN! It’s “near”.

God bless them.

12 Likes

I would like to spend some words to let anyone think about ukraine’s President.We do not Imagine how brave this man Is.He Is standing still against the russian continent,his troops are about 1 to1000 considering russian army.Sending a lot of love and standing next to Ukraine people rightnow,from Italy :heart:

17 Likes

Thank you for this thread.
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Amen!

4 Likes

Fuck the virtue signaling woke dicks at the wore out simpsons. The same idiots who caved to the muslims over a cartoon.

3 Likes

The man is leading by example but I hope he got his fam out since they are a high value target for the russians.

3 Likes

This aggression will not stand

I was listening to this tune while exercising the other day and it got me thinking about the state of the world, especially this part:
“ Well, the old man said the great Big Apple’s rotten to the core
With Wall Street skimming from the till while no one minds the store
And how could someone get so low in a building so damn tall?
How long until there’s nothin left at all?

While chunks the size of Delaware are falling off the poles
Our heads are buried in the sand, our leaders dug the holes
Like junkies hooked on fossil fuels heading for withdrawal
How long until there’s nothin left at all?”

-The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

9 Likes

For anybody who ever wondered, this is what a BAD ASS REAL LIFE ACTION HERO looks like…

19 Likes

I have many family members still there and some who have made it out safe. All of my prayers, best wishes love and ANYTHING I CAN POSSIBLY DO is with my fellow Ukrainians at this time and with the entirety of the Ukraine :ukraine: Much Much Love :heart:

11 Likes

So so true ! A man standing behind his morals and fellow countrymen! What a novel idea

6 Likes

Will be my phone wallpaper

6 Likes

:peace_symbol: Drop seeds. Not bombs. :peace_symbol:
:green_heart: We care! Prayers to Ukrainian People! :green_heart:

23 Likes

Word brother :v::green_heart::bulb:

4 Likes

My grandma migrated from Ukraine. And she is very proud of her heritage. She would be appalled if she understood what was going on.

To all my Ukrainian brothers and sisters my prayers are with you :pensive::heart:

6 Likes

A shout out to the Ukraine Peeps…just get somebody…

2 Likes

my thoughts & wishes are with the ukrainian people !

:dove: :dove: :dove:

2 Likes

help grow freedom

6 Likes

I send love to Mr. P, may he calm down and find peace within himself and realize that agression never brings solutions.

Somebody give that man a pot brownie and a blow job for heaven’s sake!

This whole ordeal will be over soon.

War is costly and if nobody wants to import from Russia anymore then they’ll run out of money very soon. Even the World Bank is cutting them off.
That’s how the Soviet Union fell, they simply ran out of money! :smile:

6 Likes

I have been following closely and spending too much time countering the trolls doing Putin’s bidding. Won’t change a thing for the people there but better than just sitting idly by.

3 Likes