Pre 4/20 sales… Thoughts?

It’s really beginning to annoy me. They all seem to be for 4x4s

2 Likes

Products becoming more limited for us 2x4 growers all the time

5 Likes

I’d love a bigger space but it’s just not possible.

2 Likes

they are on sale here right now. Not sure if it’s gonna go cheaper though :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

At their website:

3 Likes

Yes this is definitely a contender. I’ll probably do another run or 2 with my TSL but things be updating.

2 Likes

Bunch of good deals on tons of brands of lights here but this is a fucking stupid deal, someone buy this so I don’t have as much FOMO about the fact that I’m too poor for it right now, shit this is nice for $259

1 Like

This is what I hope goes on sale:

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

“Foreigner attempts to get freebies.” We will see but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Here’s another killer deal, found it through the very well-organized and updated Coco For Cannabis deals page, great website. They have 420 deals listed along with stackable codes of their own:

1 Like

AC Infinity has COCO15 for 15% stackable from Coco For Cannabis, enjoy!

5 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard hope this helps? Maybe…

If you go with ViparSpectra lights, use my discount code for yourself, anyone can use this code if they like.

Gets 5% off via Amazon US & Canada sites when buying ViparSpectra XS and P series LED grow lights by using the Discount code at checkout:
" viparCADBOY " (don’t add the quotation marks)

If this helps anyone let me know ,)

4 Likes

Nice, I’ll take a look

1 Like

how long does this deal last?

1 Like

I have no idea! It might say on the page linked. Other places have it on clearance for like $350

Good light for a 2x4 especially with some booster bars for UV or whatever:

Thanks for the code! I’m looking at either their 150w with the new lens or a Mars Hydro one but an extra 5% might make the difference

3 Likes

Also been eyeing up some low power lights not really expecting them to go more on sale than what they are but who knows, and not that i need more lights just wanting to play and see

3 Likes

@Foreigner @Naptown916 2x4 lights from Spider Farmer on April sale with the stackable CCFC code

Or, the most beast light for a 2x4 I’ve seen, nice commercial grade construction:

https://chilledgrowlights.com/our-products-services/chilled-used-refurbished/refurbished-growcraft-x3-500w-led-grow-light-commercial-grade?attribute_choose-led-spectrum-type=Flowering+Optimized%2FFull+Cycle+Spectrum

2 Likes

@Naptown916 @Mr.Sparkle

$101 shipped with code DrMJCoCoPRO

2 Likes