Pre 4/20 sales… Thoughts?

the cord comes out a different place on the new one(bottom) vs the old one(side of the bottom part i think).

2 Likes

No idea, they are waiting for the order to arrive from the warehouse, then will call me @NoCal

I’ve got the PRO 69 & just discovered this

REALLY? I can’t connect my controller to wifi because it’s high speed :neutral_face:

1 Like

yeah only 2.4ghz. cost an extra .05 cents to add the 5ghz wifi card instead.

1 Like

FFS #:’;BXIDJSBXJJXKB;VG^^&,##

1 Like

Ohh. So is this old then?

2 Likes

yes i think so. let me check if i have a new one not in a tent right now

2 Likes

Ah shit I got the in between fix… lol

How long ago did you buy that one?

2 Likes

those are all replacements. im not sure if the only difference is the cable location or they actually changed parts inside the fan oscillation. i think i started getting the newest ones about 6 months ago.

1 Like

Ya I might have just missed it then. Oh well, I have heard awesome stuff about their warranty services
If it ever comes to it.

2 Likes

Has anyone complained about the new AC infinity Controller 69 PRO requiring a 2.5 ghz wifi network vs the standard 5 ghz most people have? I mean F KING HELL, that Excatlty why I purchased the wifi controller, to use over wifi and now I can’t unless I downgrade my internet connection… WTF

2 Likes

I’m no wizard, but can you set up a separate 2.5ghz network on your same Wi-Fi router ?

2 Likes

most of the routers now are capable of broadcasting both 2.4 and 5.x

2 Likes

Mine just came with 5 ghz from bell.

1 Like

Wanna teach me lol

2 Likes

you would have to go into the configuration. usually you can even broadcast a different ssid for both

2 Likes

Let’s do this //192.168.1.1

1 Like

if that doesnt work.
windows(run command prompt CMD)
ipconfig
find gateway
type that into the web browser. http://the ip you saw for gateway

1 Like

just YouTube it, if your router is capable it should be pretty easy to setup.

2 Likes