Pre-98 BUBBA and my search for youth

It’s a Semi free country to believe what you want.im glad you’ve found something you like. Regardless what you call it. But I’m more likely to believe someone who’s for a fact without dispute found one of the most famous purps, and had a little part in a bunch of other stuff the community loves. And also doesn’t try a profit off such things he’s known for…rather…a person who was gifted a cut and made a name off it. I mean I’m sure he has nothing to lose if it came out that it’s just a good kush…and not the infamous legend original hb…right. nahhh . :laughing:

3 Likes

correct. he has absolutely nothing to lose because the cut is a cornerstone of the community no matter what is perceived of it by any individual… Nor what it is called. We can play games with names and call it tea and it will still be an heirloom cornerstone strain that is highly desirable and sought after

5 Likes

I can agree on that

2 Likes

I’m so happy you guys jumped on this thread. I’ve been so busy and didn’t realize the popularity. I fucking miss HeadBand too. That was always in the rotation. With my limited space, so far I have 2/2 female Bubba’s. Both short and squatty with big 3-5 leafers. No terps yet but I blame Spring and my allergies

7 Likes

What became of these Bubba Kush S1’s @AZsensi? Smoke report? Do you have any nugg pics?

2 Likes

Did you ever try those out? @mndlss

Does the Matt Berger cut smell of the coffee/mocha/earthy dank @herojuana.tom ?

1 Like

Yes indeed she does, kushy similar to Gushers if you know that odor profile. I love the kush smell. This girl is at day 54.

16 Likes

Jeeeezzzzz :drooling_face: One of my favorite smokes is the bubba. I fell in love with it from Verdent Green and been dreaming of her ever since, I might have to find something to try and tempt you with :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not yet buddy

2 Likes

Your one of the only people I know who has the legit original bubba besides myself and a handful of people down south. The bug structure and fade is very hard to fake and most all the other bubba kush plants I see structured completely different. There are multiple cuts that go around as pre98 ,then there is the katsu cut, swerves cut , the purple one from Malibu etc, etc they are all s1 plants. Here is a picture of the same cut you have most likely from the same source :grin:

35 Likes

Just wondering what the real deal looks like if you have a picture?

1 Like

I concur: 100%. Our Bubba Kush has a unique spikiness to its nugg structure that is a rare outlier amongst its progeny. And the scent is pure kushy goodness.

31 Likes

Hey guys,
Is it possible to source a clone or S1’s of the pre98 here in western Canada?

3 Likes

CSI humboldt has S1’s

5 Likes

Thanks for that!

2 Likes

NightOwl (Daz from Mephisto’s company he founded after leaving) sells a Pre-98 Bubba in auto format:

3 Likes

I agree with the “spikeness” term you used. When I see bubbas on the net that’s a good telling sign that it’s legit

2 Likes

Love that kushness of the Bubba! Here’s mine from last fall, I really hit the temp wings hard with my kushed to bring the purple out, love the love, smell and taste.

20220203_170815

35 Likes

wow where did you source that? looks like what i remember?

also can anyone help me find any kind of Headband?

2 Likes

Mark kastle?