Pre 98 Sensi Super Skunk beans inbound

That’s good to know ! I just found him and lucked out I guess . I didn’t know he hadn’t dropped any of these before . Here’s his current menu . He PM’d me about an RKS project he’s working on . Seems everyone is attempting to bring that back . It’s not on his current list yet . Here’s the current jawn…Opps did I give away my location by that local vernacular ? Lol…Uploading…

6 Likes

Nice score on the Pre98 Sensi Super Skunk seeds! You’ll find something worth breeding in that pack… depending on how picky you are.

If you can get on his RKS project, you should do it! Preserving original RKS Skunk is a very worthy cause!

8 Likes

Who’d the rks come from Vienna’s finest, hahahaha

4 Likes

Go get a hoagie from the Wawa, maybe a bottled wutter.

3 Likes

Your funny…His seeds didn’t germinate remember ?

4 Likes

Hahahaha Joey ya I forgot.
How the hell you doing?
You still see SB round anywhere?
Did gagrown ever resurface?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Hehhehe dyin here …

2 Likes

5 on that list. I need it. now.

6 Likes

This doesn’t help . Look at that structure ! Feck . The fomo is real … Thx @Farmerjoe420 , slayin it . Can’t thank all and any of you preservation guys . It’s my time capsule to a better time . Pic courtesy of Joe .

14 Likes

I know a guy . That knows a guy . Hit up Joe …That’s a current list tho .

3 Likes

Oh that Vienna . :joy::joy: . Pre Sam . He’s the man . D’oh

Like, @Farmerjoe420 this guy?..lol

3 Likes

Yep…it all started shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a cpl of guys they were up to no good… started making trouble in the neighborhood lol…who wants to go in on a pk of ss, or geisel ×ss.

3 Likes

I smoked a strain called church that was half super skunk and it was the skunkiest bud I’ve tasted in a long time. I expect you to find some greatness in there. Please consider keeping a male in case you find that rks pheno. I’ve been meaning to buy some super skunk seeds but I’m trying to controll my seed buying addiction.

6 Likes

SB is around on IG scamming people and being his normal self. I don’t see much of him though because I have him blocked. No room for that kind of confusion in my life right now.
Quite a few people paid thousands of dollars for those seeds only to find they didn’t really smell like much of anything , let alone skunk.
He gave some seeds away to a few people and now has a few fan boys. Nothing new , history just repeats itself in the canna community , only thing that changes is the characters.
My TK clone isn’t from Jayt, I replaced that with one closer to the source. After the way that prick acted , I rid myself of everything I ever got from him except the seeds he made that were mine to begin with.

13 Likes

Lol whats going on here? He just copies Bodhis genetics?
Or is this the new Bodhi release list? Like the exact same

1 Like

Did you do that last ghash run and split them with JayT or were those 2 different runs?

You been good and the family?
Did the hazes turn out worth a run?

I see you had the Oregon grapes how’d that turnout for you and the DP did they both come from the same person?
I imagine the golden ticket also and how is he doing?
Like the looks of the TK x ghash also.

4 Likes

When does bodhi drop?..my broke ass needs either ss, or ss bx…but the real ss.

3 Likes

Lol im not sure. Mrs B posted on IG that packs went out to vendors today.

3 Likes