Pricey Beans

This plant came out of a $30 bean & it gave me my seed back

11 Likes

M ark sent Monday or Tuesday and I recieved yesterday. Will pop some soon. I got Lemon Kush, Lemon Skunk, Bubba Kush, Blue Cookies and Afghan #1

8 Likes

Ordered 25 seeds from Mark 4 strains recieved 5 strains. About 50 seeds i type of fems SASE to send$ back to him very very pleased so far wil do journals. Of thm when time comes also sendingbhimsome more $ tomorrow or tuesday.

1 Like

Also recieved my seeds from @we toke chronic very pleased. I am.old school dont mind sending cash in the mail as long as its not more than $10-20 thanks again chronic will keep you in mind. For later grows

2 Likes

Exactly what i got and girl scout cookies

2 Likes

I just got my package yesterday too! I asked for lemon skunk, bubba kush, and blue god. He sent those, plus blue cookie and a batch of freshly plucked seeds that has his Ghost OG (regular) crossed with an auto, just because I asked for Ghost and he didn’t have left. Gotta get some cash to send him now.

6 Likes

You guys are funny in your arguments. The truth about Mark is he will tell you EVERYTHING about any of his strains if you ask. And there’s no frosty hype with a $100 price tag either. He’s the type of guy I prefer to deal with. Growing his AK right now and it’s dead on expectations.

3 Likes

He has AK 47?

1 Like

Afghani Kush sorry

2 Likes

Got any pics, I got some of those from him but haven’t run them yet

2 Likes

Update from last week

4 Likes

Too many phenomenal breeders selling at down to earth prices out there to be overspending on beans. Seems like the community here is beyond talented enough at doing their own work and generous enough to share as well.

10 Likes

Glad you like it here bud, totally different to the war zones at IC.

8 Likes

great post nube! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not much for drama, and profit has never been a goal for me when it comes to this plant. I hope in time to have the opportunity to do more of my own work and come across strains/varieties that continue to make a difference in my life. Long term, I want to develop the ultimate insomnia buster and pass it out to those who need healing. I have no doubt I’m not the only one who’s life has been saved by the compassion of others and this miracle plant.

9 Likes

Exactly ? More to life than a ungodly dollar. I tell my 12 yo we may not have much but look around everything in a 20 sq ft 1/2 acre is paid for well except truck gotta have nice ride and with that comes a payment she is jealous of some of her " aquaintences" and i tell her dont be their parents are prolly all stressed out cause they live payvheck to pau check and credit card payment to credit card. Payment long as the roof dont leak clothes on ya back and grub in the cub everything else is gravy

Peace out and stay safe all

17 Likes

Merry Xmas, just lookin over this older post…can’t believe ‘we’ let dziezen seed scammer off so easy. I’m sure he scooped his next 1000 buck seed pack from someone on OG giving it away…LOL signs in defends his shenanigans… and gets welcomed …and, gone… fuck is he slick…did any of you get impregnated by accident??? He went from villian to overlord in 2 posts, that dude is goin places, just never in my garden. Sorry needed a laugh today…

5 Likes

My lady just asked me how much money that I’ve spent on beans and I had to do some maths, but I did it and calculated my per bean price at about 2.29/per bean. This includes bogos and freebies. It was lower but I had to have another pack of Lucky Dog which is the most expensive strain purchased to date. This was a Christmas present to myself. Ha. I have just under a thousand beans to work through. I think my chances are better with those numbers that two $1000 beans. To each Their own!

1 Like

Looks like Dutch Passion has a Bunch that should be F2’d and passed around…Both their Victory strain…50 Euros/bean as well as a CBG strain at about 35 Euro/ bean…

Nasty

4 Likes

I second that

1 Like