1 Like

Right on man!
:grin::v:

1 Like

@Justblazin,

are you in the United States?

1 Like

@Justblazin,

sorry for the silly question. I reread that you are in Canada.

1 Like

clones from canada but testing in colorado?

2 Likes

@amumayuk Yes, I was going to test in Canada but it was 80 per test Canadian and that was just leaf and petioles. At tumi it was 25 us per test and they test roots so I went with them.

4 Likes

price gap is huge , how does the custom thing goes for testing

1 Like

Usually pretty smooth, just put that itā€™s plant test samples

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light: HAPPY 420 :rotating_light::rotating_light:

I hope everyone enjoys 420 this year :partying_face::partying_face:
To celebrate 420 primo clones is taking 20% off consultation fees for orders or 2 or more. Use the coupon code primo420 at checkout to get your 20% off. This code is good from Thursday April 20 2023 until Sunday April 23 2023.

Stock is limited. Some more than others. But Iā€™m willing to cut some to order and fill extra 420 orders over next few weeks if customers want. But consultatation fees need to be emailed by the end of day on Sunday April 23 in order to qualify for 420 deal.
First come first serve.
Have a great 420 everyone :partying_face::v::canada:

3 Likes

Any Canadians interested I have some cut and rooted.
Dm for whatā€™s available

10 Likes

Still have some strains left that are rooted and ready to ship out this week if any Canadians are interested.

5 Likes

Donā€™t sleep on these! Killer cuts from a killer guy! All legit fire that was recently very very hard to acquire in the great white North. Get those cuts youā€™ve always dreamed of over the years and experience why these legends have remained in gardens for decades and decadesā€¦ā€¦ tried, true and tested! @Justblazin is the manšŸ‘ŠšŸ»

5 Likes

^I second that comment. :+1: :pray:

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 @DannyTerpintine
Thanks guys for the positive feedback. Really appreciate the kind words.

4 Likes

Just got in some new strains, going to test them out and possibly add them to my menu.
But in order to add new ones Iā€™m going to have to get rid of some to make room. So far Itre95 and odd are getting cut from the menu and possibly another 1 or 2 but still havenā€™t decided which ones.
Going to flower these right away to test out
New strains

Chimera 3 (beleaf cut)

Topanga Canyon Pure Kush (Hollywood)

Red Runtz (Highrise Oklahoma cut)

CapJunky (breeder cut)

Chem D - trying a different cut of chem d to see what one I like better. This ones not as heavily variegated as the farmer Joe cut. This oneā€™s varigation will almost disappear Iā€™m told when Happy whereas joeā€™s always has it.

Apparently thereā€™s more than one chem d cut floating around so I figured id give both the ones I could get my hands on a run.

Tried to post a pic of the clones in my dome before I plant them but for some reason this overgrow.com isnā€™t allowing me to post pics says no camera access?

Also any Canadians interested I have some clones rooted and available of most of whatā€™s on my menu if anyone is interested.
Just shoot me a dm.
:v:

11 Likes

Keep us updated on the new girls. Super interested in chimera I was gonna get it but nervous about paying crazy money for it not to cross the border. All the cuts I got from US made it but not all made it alive lol. I had some apple fritter cuts take 5 weeks to get delivered! They were not in good shape at all.

5 Likes

Stuff here is top shelf.

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™ll post pics in my journal as it flowers.
Iā€™m just going to flip them straight from clones. Take a cut as it stretches for a mother. So probably get flipped this weekend.
Yes itā€™s stressful getting them across the magic line. Iā€™ve definitely had a few show up soggy. But luckily this time they came through

4 Likes

Thank you for all the HLVD testing youā€™ve had done to keep the communities gardens safe. Should be a requirement to be a sponsored vendor here IMO.

8 Likes