Primo Clones Canada - Clone Consulting

Hey @Justblazin, curious what the most NLD leaning type you have your little mitts on? I am partial to NLDs myself.

3 Likes

Thanks, appreciate that. :facepunch::v:

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming your talking about northern lights?
If so I donā€™t have much experience with it other than smoking g it back in the mid to late 90s. And I donā€™t remember much about it other than it was really good for the time and was light green and frostyā€¦other than that I donā€™t recall much.

I can ask around to see if anyone I know has more info on that for you.

3 Likes

I think he is talkin Narrow Leaf Drug type.

I really gotta scrape some dough together and grab some of your cuts. Goddam vehicles keep eating every penny haha.
that topangaā€¦ fuk me
keep up the good work !!

10 Likes

Oh okā€¦lol
Iā€™m terrible with acronyms.
Donā€™t really have any narrow leafs to tell you the truth. Just looked and the narrowest leaf is the Stardawg Guava.

Vehicles are such a pain. Like Chris Rock said, they can fly a spaceship to the moon but they canā€™t make a car that the bumber donā€™t fall off? :man_facepalming:

Hit me up anytime.
Going to be taking a few things off the menu to make room for the new ones I like.

Iā€™ve heard great things about topanga pure kush, canā€™t wait to test it out :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Cheers much appreciated bud.

1 Like

did you end up saving them ? how did you like them if so. also sent a envolope out for you this afternoon.

1 Like

No. I tried but they were pretty mushy after 5 weeks in a box.
Canā€™t wait man! Thank you

1 Like

Super excited about these new ones. Saw someone post a review of the red runtz that really has me looking forward to it.

Hereā€™s 2 reviews of red runtz I found

And hereā€™s one from a guy on discord that got it from same place as me. He also posted this pic.
ā€œRed runtz clone. I recommend if lookin for a heavy strawberry terp plantā€

These reviews have me super pumped about running it!!

Also stoked to run the others as well.

The chimera 3 was selling for 10k last year so Iā€™m interested to see how it turns out. Saw reviews saying it smells of skittles, I know itā€™s super frosty to boot as well.

The topanga pure kush is supposed to be a really nice kush, Iā€™m hoping it has those nice lemon pledge terps but I will see in a few months.

Iā€™ve heard alot of good things about the capjunky as well. Hoping it lives up to the hype, itā€™s pretty popular so Iā€™m hopeful :crossed_fingers:

Also canā€™t wait to see the difference between the two cuts of chem D,

They are all just small clones but Iā€™m going to flip them to flower today or tomorrow anyways just to get the show on the road.

Also going to flower some of my other cuts that I like to smoke the most.

9 Likes

Any members that have gotten some clones from me feel free to post up some pics of the plants you got. Would love to see them in your gardens, especially when they start flowering and looking dank. I would really appreciate it.
@DannyTerpintine @Granola @Crawfish @TopShelfTrees1 @Mithridate

6 Likes

Wow JBā€¦. You are right. Reading about the Red Runtz has my mouth watering. And so frickin frosty looking. Prob a good thing youre in Canada or I would be on the ā€œwaiting listā€ of this oneā€¦ā€¦ and others also. Good luck Bud.

1 Like

Thanks, ya man those reviews are mouth watering, canā€™t wait to test it out.

If you want it just get ahold of gmo house of clones, he does lots of shipping throughout the US.

1 Like

Thank You SO MUCH for bringing these over here @Justblazin #SuperGrateful :pray: :green_heart: :100:

Bubba Kush (very seeded. about 45 days from flip.)

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!
Glad I could get them and make them available to Canadians
Those look really nice, they have some nice size buds too!! Canā€™t wait to see those things at harvest
Bet they smell like chocolate tootsie rolls :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oooh is Pre98 the chocolate Kush I remember from the early 2000s out west? Or was that cut up here then?

1 Like

@TopicalWave the one I have is not the pre 98 bubba. Itā€™s the Matt Berger cut. I canā€™t say whether or not it was on the west coast in early 2000s.
But I can say for certain that this bubba smells of chocolate tootsie rolls to me

5 Likes

I used to drive an hour down to Toronto in the mid 2000s because someone had the most amazing chocolate flavoured bubba kush that would take away all my painā€¦ This smells as close to that as Iā€™ve ever smelled any Bubbaā€¦ Iā€™m immensely excited to taste it!

A lot of the Bubba Iā€™ve tried on the rec market is earthy, sometimes very piney, but rarely has kush or chocolate terpsā€¦ which if funny because itā€™s ā€œBubba KUSHā€ lol.

Yesss sir! Tootsie Rolls, Chocolate, NesQuik Chocolate Powder, with a subtle undertone of kush/gas.

All living organics, first time ever. So been a bit of a battle keeping them dialled in, but I donā€™t worry about it too much. :slight_smile: :pray:

5 Likes

I will post some later on.
They are looking good, and smell even better!!!
That Bubba you have is in my list, as well as RS11.
I still canā€™t believe it to be honest. :+1::grin::+1:
Thanks so much for everything!
Crawfish
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks Danny!! great description
Wish I could describe terps as good as youā€‹:grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Crawfish asked me to post these for him as he is having trouble uploading pics.

First pic is Stardawg Guava

Triangle Kush

Stardawg Corey

Chem D

Chem 91

Thanks @Crawfish for these pics, they all look very nice!! :v:

9 Likes