Problem making colloidal silver

@Upstate, you want a half-pack of the Kona Gold I won in Soak n Beans Auction? Coming to ya, if desired. Say safe/be well.

2 Likes

Dont think i can get them any farther apart. I was wondering about the lawnmower batter being to strong. I kept a close eye on it for about an hour, never left it first 10 mins…The wire is pretty thin to start. Well if 3 - 9v batts work ok, that was my second attempt, i was trying to hit the 30v as i read was best. Thanks bro!
Hey @Johnnybsmokin , That was a good read!
I will be using some tricks from it. Learned somethings too. Thanks for the link!
:v:

3 Likes

I used this guide to make CS generator.

https://rebuildhealth.com/sites/default/files/colloidal_silver.pdf

I have not used any solder its all done using alligator clips. I found the speaker terminal awesome for holding the silver wire.

Hope some else get value from it.

Cross post

3 Likes

just lurking around looking for some wisdom I just finished my first cs batch I was wondering where to store it and if there’s anything i need to know

1 Like

Brown or Blue bottle/out of direct sunlight. Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

that’s pretty straightforward thank you

3 Likes

Gday mate…this coin you speak of?..were me get?

Cheers

1 Like

I was planning on doing the colloidal silver thing with one of my g13 cuts. Kinda neat that you can make your own. I’m gonna go the lazy route and buy one of the little spray bottles.

1 Like

Hey Gavk, welcome to Overgrow!!

I haven’t seen Ginger_Rick around since before Christmas.

I think he was using a Canadian proof coin of some type. (The Canadian mint makes a few proofs with pure silver)

Cheers
G

1 Like

Any coin store or coin dealer will carry 0.999 silver coins and bars, usually 1oz, though there is a lot of smaller fractional pieces around, 1/2oz, 10g, etc. Since @Gavk types like Crocodile Dundee lol, Perth Mint makes fine coins and bullion and should be easy to acquire in Aussieland.

1 Like

That’s why I buy it ready made,

I bought a big bottle, and ran out. With a little bottle you more than likely will too. Instead of batteries I used an old DC power supply for a printer that died.

By the way my CS turned a yellowish brown too.

2 Likes

I like this brand of CS you can buy it in Amazon or eBay ,get the 240ppm,

3 Likes

I’m fucking dying, Ether Bunny. Wonderful.

4 Likes

With the 240 you only have to spray the plant once a day,last time I used 80ppm it was useless didn’t do a thing.

2 Likes

I use small silver rods (guitar string size), ro water, air bubbler and a small 600ma charger. Takes about 5-6 hours. Comes out clear.

4 Likes

Interesting,was always afraid of blowing myself making this lol

1 Like

Yes I got in all likelihood the same silver wires from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008CI68XK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I bought a full quart of this CS from Amazon, and ran out without any results.

I try to stay away from ebay. “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”, Carl Sagan

I have seen more than a few reports of failure using CS. With some googling I have run across using silver thiosulfate as the new “industry standard” for sure fire sex reversal.

Two excellent reads: