Prospect St Co-Op- Flood and Drain,Solstix X3, First Grow

Thanks for that! Someone recommended that to me a couple weeks ago, so I put an 8” fan constantly blowing under the skirt. Definitely makes it healthier down there!

2 Likes

I doubt that will be anything you need to worry about. The coco is going to hold so much moisture, I dont think it will matter when you flood. Im also not 100% sold on the idea that our plants dont feed as much at night. During my last hydro grow, I monitored water levels pretty tightly and I saw zero difference in how much they drank during lights on or off.

2 Likes

Pistils! Day One of Flower is here!

7 Likes

Congrats, it’s a girl!

3 Likes

Always a good feeling when you see the pistils! Looks great so far :thumbsup:

1 Like

My plants are listening to this:

3 Likes

Very nice, very clean set-up. Rails and raceways, I’m liking it.

2 Likes

whered you get your coco from

2 Likes

Absolutely love the work gone in here. I imagine you’re a thorough enough chap to pull off many happy harvests here. Definitely here for the ride. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks all! Everyone at OG has been a partner in this grow!

4 Likes

I just picked up a bag of Canna at the local Hydro store. They’re all over the place now that Massachusetts has gone legal

3 Likes

Very clean setup. Excited to see how this progresses.

this is exactly what i use as well.

Ive been traveling for a few days. Only way to check in on the girls is via webcam. Tomorrow starts the second week of flower. Can’t wait to get home and check on the ladies.

8 Likes

At least you have the option of the web cam. Mine has a microphone so I can tell them how beautiful they are while I’m away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

here’s 1 made just for the 12/12 cycle

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Will definitely load this into the garden when I get home!:+1:

1 Like

Came home from the trip and found some pretty well defined bud sites showing. Very exciting! The flood and drain system allowed me to leave for four days with no worries. Just needed to top off and adjust the nutes/pH.

14 Likes

They look very happy!!!

Very even and nice :+1:garden you have there @bisceg , keep up what you’re doing as gonny be excellent result at harvest time .!

Happy growing/smoking bud ,
Gaz

1 Like