Proud to be a new sponsor- get some mycology with your botany. Coupon code inside!

I am also a Shroomery member, though, my faith is with OverGrow nowadays. Shrooms was actually what got me into growing Cannabis, funny enough.

Pleasure to be here with y’all. I’ll be placing a spore print order soon @MushroomManMycology

1 Like

Are you going tobupdate this thread when you get restock? I’m really wanting to run some sclerotia again and try to fruit the mycelium, when my friend was running the tampanensis he was able to get the the mycelium to produce fruiting bodies they are supposed to be better than the truffles and pretty much all the cube varietals he’s tried.

When I was a wee lad learning about the wonderful world of mycology and the effects of mushrooms, I used to lurk on yours and Rodger rabbit’s threads.

1 Like

You can be proud, this is the best place to be (again ^^) and the sponsorship is a gear to make it possible. I sux at shrooms (terribly), but i’m a big fan of tampa’s truffles and woody azureens.

1 Like

RogerRabbit is a legend, fuck anyone taking shit. I have no where near his status in the community.This username is inspired by him.
I was lucky to have him personally school me ( on the shroomery) how to use my flowhood properly.
Although a lot of the practice was cray redundant.
I spent years and years showering and changing into freshly laundered clothes just to stand in front of my hood.

1 Like

I remember see some of his threads about how mediums don’t matter too much for cubes and he was innoculating weird shit like a boot and bra lol, I’m lucky enough to live in his area and have the chance to hear his talks about mycology and his incredible knowledge. And after learning a fuck ton from home mycology I want to give it a go I just need to invest in some things. But it’s interesting how people approach mushroom cultivation stay chubby!

1 Like