Proud to be a new sponsor- get some mycology with your botany. Coupon code inside!

I have noticed that it won’t show the avatar if you are replying to the last post (the post immediately above your reply). I don’t know why it works that way.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!

1 Like

Thank you! I just tagged him in the posts <3

2 Likes

Well when I went to your website it looks exactly the same as the one I went to before. It was several years back. I’m quite sure not mistaken based on your responses here.
If I remember correctly it showed delivered. But as it goes to a delivery service which I had not encountered a single problem with maybe 100+deliveries it seemed odd to suddenly have an issue. I messaged you saying I didn’t even want the freebie and was only interested in what I ordered and you refused. I don’t consider that a meritable business action.

I will keep in mind logging into that account and sending a screenshot or message you from that forum or something

If the address and name given at checkout were the ones on the shipping label and USPS marked it as delivered, I need to assume that it was. This is my policy in the TOS. I am not responsible for the package delivery and I cannot be hold accountable if you have a delivery service you are working through that does not deliver a package to you, but USPS shows the package successfully delivered to them.

Depending on how long ago I may have been more strict with my policy, but if you get back to me in our original email thread I am happy to work with you to get you some freebies on a future order, to make up for the items you ordered and never received. Or send you equivalent items from your first order for the cost of shipping.

Let me know!

@I.am.human

The discount code is now 15% off your subtotal but still provides you with a freebie.

You must have a subtotal of at least $40 to use the coupon.

Thanks for supporting Overgrow by supporting MushroomManMycology

3 Likes

Do you need to make an account to see what spore syringes you have currently available?

1 Like

You do not!

An account is not needed in my website at all. I do recommend it as you will get the once a month newsletters with special offers and discounts, but it is not required to browse or place an order.

You can see the available spore syringes and some bundles there. You can also see what other items I have in the shop from the other categories like prints and swabs, gourmets etc

I appreciate your interest and hope to do business in the future :slight_smile:

Yo much appreciation! Gonna swing over to the site and put in an order now

1 Like

Your library is impressive! So many variations I haven’t seen. Mush Love @MushroomManMycology

1 Like

Howdy parcero,

By chance, do you have pictures of the Colombian Rust?

1 Like

I’m looking for tampenensis, Mexicana, or galindois

I appreciate that my friend!

I’m a collector at heart, which is why I think I’m in good company here on OG lol, but I like to provide some classics, beginner friendly varieties, less seen varieties and some of the newer mutants circulating around. I work with a few trusted spore providers and try to add at least a few new varieties to my menu every month, even if its just as prints and swabs. But my syringes do change with some frequency!

Don’t forget to use code overgrow at checkout for that extra freebie and discount!

1 Like

I don’t at this time but I can post a photo of a spore print to show the red/brown/rust mutant spore color.

Otherwise it is a canonical cubensis in phenotype. A great variety for sure, but I am partial to mutants…

1 Like

Sadly I do not have any sclerotia producing species at this time but I have carried them in the past. I hope to offer Ps. tampanensis var “Alt7” in the near future though

Mush love <3

1 Like

Welcome welcome and welcome. Looking forward to reading up on some of your stuff.

1 Like

I originally gave the Columbian rust spore print and name to SporeWorks.
im still active over at the shroomery :sunglasses: This picture is exact print sent off that all CRS come from now. Glad to see its still available.

3 Likes

Hell yea. And I’m the same way. I have about 12 jars of liquid culture in storage. I love having variety. Where I’m located I’m the source for spore. Doing my part to share knowledge and healing.

2 Likes

Your contribution to the community is mush appreciated my friend! So wild, what a small world!

I am a trusted sponsor on the shroomery also :slight_smile:

We couldn’t have so many interesting varieties without people sharing the spores. CRS has been the basis for a few others, if I remember correctly CRS is one of the progenitors to RustyWhyte which is one of my absolutely favorite varieties.

Cheers
:manofapproval: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes it was (is) I remember when Pasty joined. Lots of fuckin gumption in that one.

1 Like