PsillyRabbit starts off 24'

NY’s only cold hardy citrus -trifoliate orange

13 Likes

Not gonna lie. I’m starting to get worried about the time line

She (87’) is a sensitive plant. Clones on 12/12 were not a representation of how this plant behaves outdoors. Also I think the roots may have made it down to the salt water table or the neighbors lights are too much. She is acting weird.

7 Likes

Could the salt water table could be higher with that high tide super moon maybe? I dont know how that works, really, but how. Far from the water are you? Looks like youre right up on it iirc

1 Like

I have a neighbor that likes sitting around his backyard fire, and his porch lught is on randomly at night. Ive never had issues due to it, and it looks like you get way more direct light than me. Im currently (subject to change) of the opinion that a fairly far away porch light is no more of an issue than a bright moon outdoors, given the intensity and supremacy of the sun.

welll im right on the water. that plant is like 30 ft. The saltwater does rise up through the ground. My suburb is built on what was once marshland. If i dig down there is a maximum 3’ft of topsoil then a good 3 ft of sand/ pebbles before sandy glacial rock deposits or clay. At full high tide the salt water would be about 4-5’ down if i were to dig next to the 87’
All three of my surrounding neighbors have flood lights. Some on sporadically.
with all that said i have grown in this spot for years.

Now im second guessing myself im im over watering but thats highly unlikely.

11 Likes

nodding lady tresses orchid buds

10 Likes