some shots with babes phone

11 Likes

red sky at night, sailors delight

jul 1st

14 Likes

Red sky in the morning sailors take warning :wink:

2 Likes

Took me ;longer t˙n i ˙ ˙ope but i finnly gotr my out †˙´re for ome ewee mulc˙
I rine it t˙en submerge it in fre˙ wter before placing round t´˙ bse of ll t˙´ plnt
new keybor lter…

I’m digging the giant ( tuna?) vertebras

Guess she needed water

15 mins later

6 Likes

Uhhh? What’s that again? lol (1)

I thought the “new math” was bad when it was introduced so many decades ago, but this new English is absolutely killing me!! rofl

4 Likes

hehe
my keyboard broke and I figured i would make the post anyway ;0)

" took me longer than I hoped but i finally got out there for some seaweed mulch.
I rinsed it, then submerged it in fresh water before placing round the base of all the plants.
new keyboard later"

The Ph of the seaweed wash water was 6.6,1260 PPM and 0.06% salt (whatever the fuck that means on my meter)
All the plants i watered with it are happy but it did not go on the ganja or veggies.

8 Likes

That’s funny as hell! I was worried about a seizure or something.

3 Likes

Pc’s have a on screen keyboard :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

tek support from india ;0) @globalhead
I did think about that yesterday .
Ikea pools, PVC fences and jet skis- If you can look past the American consumerism there use to be something there… Couldn’t tell you when though. The green hill at the end of the picture is a capped off landfill…

In NY top 10 most invasive .

10 Likes

What kind of Raspberry is that?

2 Likes

“They” call them Wineberry. Rubus phoenicolasius is an Asian species of raspberry. Terribly invasive terribly delicious. I took mine from my grandmothers house after she passed and have it sequestered in a pot that doesn’t touch the ground.

6 Likes

Sumac germinated today, hope it becones a purple pheno :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy Independence day!

Self proclaimed - unopposed Largest non-hemp female cannabis plant in NY (Please prove me wrong) #whatyougotFarmingdale?

PCG 1987- 7’ before flower. ( I have a small amount of S1 beans and 1987 hybrid fems. PM if interested)

2025 “Totally tempted”“watermelon wine” Cuphia

Is that a Boston fern?

Button bush

Charles Darwin rose from David Austin

9 Likes

I have been alternating spraying with biological fungicide and pesticides.Nearby cucumbers are getting sprayed with copper.
I cannot pull the 1987 back any further because i wont have any room to work. I have already preformed some pretty high stress bends on those tall back branches but they recover and stay in the lead.
Unfortunately the topsy turvy is doing the dance. She wants to flower hard but here is too much light.
3 leaflets instead of reaching full potential.
The amount of supplemental light is now closer to 15 hours. Today/tomorrow I am going to switch it to 12 hours.
Spending close to 4 hours a week training and trimming. I have to spend time pulling everything under one more time.
Then the goal is to remove 100% of the foliage/larfy branches that are under the canopy.

Showa tam

left a lil freak over on the beach

Drosera Fillaformis

13 Likes

Piece of Art :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re vegged Purple lemonade made it to the sun.

Spotted lantern fly malting from large nymph to red form.

7/11

12 Likes

Hey PR :slight_smile: looks really promising so far!

This year I have lack of space in my tiny garden… My share this year 80% females. Last years it was vice versa - and mostly skunks beside the yearly UEL and Nepali IBL Grow :sweat_smile:

You really motivate me to use my 3,5 m2 climbing aid next season…

Hold on the green vibes

1 Like

Not positive what a m2 climbing aid is but im glad to motivate. :smile:

Tomatoes starting to kiss the 6’ mark

Critical neviles haze auto

“Chrysanthemum” melon between sugar baby water melon and cucumbers.

11 Likes

Nice. Like the Huge Freakshow Plants :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

just the one but she is Thicc!
;0)