PsillyRabbit starts off 24'

Stretch is real indoor or out. Flower is really when the stem swells too.
I dont use the sumac often. Although the one in my yard does not taste as good as smooth sumac or wild staghorn.

^^
Added some pics in above post.- also conditioned my beard

5 Likes

Nice :star_struck: I was just kidding with the beard. I love beards :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updated pics.

1 Like

Really love how your dog can climb to the top of your plant - he/she is amazing - likewise for your plants :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Beautiful landscape!!!

2 Likes

Its on

14 Likes

OMG, it’s a dog! I thought it was a huge rabbit! :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

@mota I honestly thought it was a rabbit too, especially with his username being what it is :joy:

2 Likes

It’s definitely a rabbit :rabbit:

Unless it’s a hare :rabbit2:

4 Likes

August 1st

Purple lemonade fast flower re veg clone taken two weeks in to 12/12

:rabbit:

16 Likes

Ah-yes please.
The mars rover got nothin on these alien landscape shots
:deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::sunflower::blossom::cherry_blossom::palm_tree::alien::sparkles::rabbit::sparkles::alien::palm_tree::cherry_blossom::blossom::sunflower::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

You have a talent to point out the beauty of your work and garden :rainbow:

2 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate the kind words and the audience :+1:
Just wish I had more storage on my phone. I have to find a picture to delete for every photo I upload.

2 Likes

this lil one is too fuckin cute

10 Likes

Your garden looks like a pretty picture, must be a lovely place to sit, enjoy the aromas and wave at people passing in their boats - your li’l baby? Such a great place to work on your grows :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

peep the left of the potting bench
:cat:

2 Likes

Is he/she stones on just having a cat nap? :grinning: :grinning:

Gorgeous garden :metal:

1 Like

I will have to dig up and post the photo from before I started working on the yard.There use to be another deck with stairs up to the middle deck. Around a “semi in-ground” pool.The only thing that is the same is some grass by the water ( invasive and i will replace it eventually). That patio the kitty is walking on a few post above and the entire east border is figs. They vary in height depending on trim jobs and hurricanes.

Thanks for the good vibes everyone!

3 Likes

Your Freakshow and sumac are look alike. Stealthy.

3 Likes

Predicted overcast all week… Still have some supplemental lighting for that reason.

18 Likes