Psychedelic Strains

Super high THC/low CBD strains can cause visual effects. So, anything that is a high end sativa. There’s nothing else really to it.

3 Likes

you mean smoking multiple strains at once.

Is it possible that you imitate hybrid vigor with it.
I was always thinking that an inbreeding depressed Line losese trippy Qualities to a degree. Just thinking, dont know yet-

3 Likes

Yes, or one after another. I grind all together and smoke.

2 Likes

Its said that in many medical herbs, the compound of Molecules makes it a powerful medicine… And single Compounds wont have same healing propperties

Thats why i am thinking this. So a vigorous breed will automatically have broder Gene-display…? (broader compoud)

3 Likes

Of corse im rather speaking of Landrace X same Landrace X same Landrace X sameLandrace. Wich would be the trippyest, but same principle.

2 Likes

My brother grew out some White Russian in a small cabinet grow under 3 ft florescent bulbs plant and aquarium bulbs back in 2003when it first came out from Serious Seeds.He gives me a bud the size of my pinkie nail out of a full one gallon bag and I was like what is this going to do he goes bye and closes the door I was pissed.Anyway fast forward like 2 hours later when it gets dark out.I smoked that little bud with someone else maybe like 2 babyshit hits a piece.She quit smoking weed for years because of this and swore I laced it.in 5 min we went from clear as a bell to complete fog I don’t remember half that night.Everytime I closed my eyes and laid back I’d see that kalidascope thing go on for a bit but definitely no visuals or anything.My heart would do this race thing and that would make me super paranoid for a small bit but not sweating peeking out my windows paranoid.I felt like I swimming in a fog all night if that sounds fucked up.Kind of psychedelic I guess.White Russian is still my number one cultivar.That one hits my seeet spot just don’t know what it is about that one.

5 Likes

I always wanted to pop some Vietnamese black.Heard that’s Willies favorite cultivar.

4 Likes

Sounds like an adorable effect! whats the source of your oaxaca?

2 Likes

Black Willy is his favorite I think… It’s a hybrid of that Vietnam Black and Highland Nepal from Reeferman. Very, very high in thcv. Tested up to 15%! 7% on average I seem to remember

5 Likes

It’s Cryptic Labs Oaxaca. I got it as a freebie through Great Lakes genetics. I only had four females and three of the four I consider excellent. The fourth is still very good. I would imagine all of cryptic’s strains are excellent. (Cheap, too.) They certainly did a fantastic job with this one!

10 Likes

I wish I had hopped on that when cryptic labs still had it. I have an order in with chimera fora strain a friend named yesum has recommended.
I sent cash through the us mail and have been “tripping” about that lol :joy:

2 Likes

Cryptic Labs deserve applaus! releasing two old mexican lines.

I thnik my Hoabac x Vietblack is very comparable to upstates Oaacan… It makes the world look very good, like a nice Painting, and alot of seeing Things in Things. Also im seeing a layer around things, enbedded in a good mood. Some very special feelings, those Feelings alone are woth it.

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I think I have access to that genetics here in Mexico, Ive loved your description of the high. I have pending to pop some cryptic labs ohaze * oaxaca aka Demon Latcher, phenotype “pearl”

4 Likes

Your on my list… you’ll have it soon😁

1 Like

That one( Demon latcher) is supposed to be crazy! Pop those babies and use this thread for updates if you’d like…I’d love to see it grown!
Yes @romanoweed they deserve all the credit for making these a available. Too many people are holding on to these old Mexican lines. Because of this, I fear they will disappear. Sharing is caring!
All outta likes for the day…
That Viet hybrid you made is one my short list. Can’t wait to try it!

7 Likes

Ive been told the same about the effect of the DL, incredible. I will do so, I will post. I have not been more active in the forum due to mite problems, but it seems that it is already solved.

2 Likes

I’m seeing some seriously FB Group level shit here. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I thought we were in the Central American land race thread LOL. Feel free to post there! ( seems like it belongs here too?)

2 Likes

The strain i just ordered from chimera is djshorts bluberry crossed back on his highland mexican f1
I hear good things about it.

5 Likes

Here it is…

6 Likes