Psychedelic Strains

No I say you do not offend me, we are all good. :handshake:

1 Like

you heard me,

2 Likes

I had a guy telling me his experience with salvia and weed combo in a Bluntā€¦he saw dragons in his room and went in the balcony with 5Ā° Celsius,he was freezing and It helped the High to subsideā€¦

Edit-it was a First Time smoke session.He Is traumatized

2 Likes

There are psychological aspects to tripping as well to be considered. Not all minds have the functional fluidity to ā€œtripā€. Many, if not most, peopleā€™s perception of physical reality is less than 50% accurate. Yhat is to say their lack Of genuine understanding of their environment forces them to fill in the blanks with assumption. The higher the percentage of ā€œassumptionā€ in your perception of reality, the more terrified your ego becomes when threatened with its loss.

4 Likes

Small report of the last dmt i made.
The room started to shake like an earthquake, i start to head the DMT buzz getting stronger and stronger. Bang, i was in an another dimension Having to choose from 3 portal. I had the feeling this choice of path was importent so i took my time choosing which one to take. When i finally got into the chosen portal i was sucked into a geometric pattern for a very long time until i was sober on the other side.

I mean this type of stuff wont happen on weedā€¦

Pz :pray:t2:

6 Likes

The only geometric-things-like I get are when I vape a full Bowl,not smoking,vaping,at 170 to 200 Ā° C and hold It in my lungs a lot.Then,After 10 minutes I get those very tiny particles/geometric pattern only when I close my eyes,and It seems like I am moving forward and backward but I am in my bed laying still.This happened with all the flowers I smoked though,indica leaning too.What Is that?
@romanoweed @GREANDAL @LonelyOC

1 Like

wrong, college.

@grenadal,. No, what i saw was Solid, i also acted surprised to it, every time. If you hallucinate or higher states, you are in awe. It WAS OH MY GOD whats thaaat,. Not like oh mhh mh mhh a slight colorshiftā€¦ oh a transparent thin that i might seeā€¦ (joking voice) oh this oh that, It was BAIMM, there it is, something ive never seen , ever seen. I see it, how does it look, whats it, wow.
Colleges its to intimate. i dont wanna defend what i saw, caue its to intimate.

So, think your part, i sacrafice that, for not telling about intimate experiences, thats more importatntā€¦

Especially that the only anwsers i get is disbelieve or like Grenadal does it stay hypothesizing wich is very kind.
You can choose to believe me that it was special, or choose not to, thats the freedom you have, and thats allrightl

3 Likes

These are the start of tripping. You get the same thing from shrooms. :+1:t2:

Pz

2 Likes

Only closed eyes though*
@LonelyOC

1 Like

@Andrexl
Yes, its called Close-Eye hallucination
https://www.2020detroit.com/all-about-closed-eye-hallucinations/#:~:text=What%20are%20closed%20eye%20hallucinations,literally%20in%20front%20of%20you.

Its the start of the trip and If you start to trip even more you get open-eye hallucinations.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

One of you guys who is brave enough should get some of this trip weed and make a bunch of majoune, eat too much and report back what happensā€¦lol :wink:

6 Likes

Wow,So I should vape more to start a full light trip?I find It very peaceful,like laying on top of a swimming pool

I appreciate that you understand I consider you indeed kollege but I do not disagree with you on your assertion about your experience, that is your own and noone can tell another what their personal reality is. I only produce my own understanding.

2 Likes

I wont argue with you on open-eye hallucinations. But DMT is much beyond that when smokes.

As I started before. Weed and shrooms are probably as trippy to some degree. But DMT and Salvia is another ball park. You cant even compare it.

Pz

3 Likes

Indeed.

In my experience tripping has always been a better experience with organic means than synthesized chemicals.

1 Like

Yeah ive tried eating trippy weed. Its no different then eating any other weed :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face: Was hoping for the same effect as when you take edibles and then smoke trippy weed.

Pz

3 Likes

i must admit i dint fully think into what you said with ā€œone fills the blanksā€. thats possible. but once you had a such eperience, i dislike to phylosophize the exact mechanisms. i dont wanna color my memory wich is so good.

I just dont see much if any difference to what the other guy just described. so, yeah, i think we can hypothesize also over dmtā€¦ i have other proovs that i saw the things but too intimate tooā€¦ You , jump in my head, i really saw things solid, all i could do is look at them nothing else interested me it was not like a bit of a little thing at the wall slightly shifting, it was more importantā€¦ i dunnoā€¦

Again, i dont see differences to dmt trips, they sound the same, It was just a bit less things going on, but the way they were was substential. im not just talking about, i dunno, little eperiences, it was ā€œlifechangingā€.

It also feels like now. Do you gusy know that? its still, its still like its happening right at the moment you know (not factual but felt ), it goes deep. it stays,

3 Likes

Yeah ive never likes LSD. Its too controlled and ketamine is totally boringā€¦ Eating some penis envy and smoking weed at the same time gives you deep introspect ego crushing trip that will give you life long lessons.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

You guys might like thisā€¦

3 Likes

I remember your description of that event from a long time ago and how it effected you. I can understand why you feel the desire to experience it again.

I continue to bring up ā€œon any given dayā€ because these pivotal psychological moments rarely reoccur, at least they never do in identical fashion. Our minds go there because they need to for whatever reason. Your subconscious drops its payload on you sometimes when your guard is down. This is the primary danger of psychotropics.

8 Likes