Psychedelics: What’s your take?

i use psychedelics for perspective… and not often anymore but at a point in my life i learned alot from them and i think the greeks had it right they are the fruit and poison to life

4 Likes

I agree, that’s my favorite thing to use them for. Nothing like a good trip to make you realize things aren’t so bad!

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico Do you have an Uncle named Hunter S.? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

i’ve had psilocybin about 6 times, some were absolutely great, a couple not so good. nature and good weather & tie-dyed clothing do a lot to help. :slight_smile:
never had acid since it’s a longer stay in the mental motel don’t even mention peyote etc. heh. i read carlos castanyeda as a young teenager…never felt compelled to have a 3 day trip. heh.
i had the 20 minute DMT extract; weird one. i was sitting in a typical living room on my friends couch & i stood up & my legs were suddenly 30’ long & the floor was waaay down there…the golden retriever changed into the metal-android(canidroid?) C3P0 version of a dog(fucking cool but scary…nice doggie). i made it to the kitchen for some water, but i couldn’t figure out how to operate a single-lever type kitchen faucet. heh. and my skin looked reptilian which was worrying. then it started to fade out in jumps…i.e. every 30 seconds i’d switch from normal to tripping instantly, back and forth. i may have given up on the water because i made it over to the refrigerator & spent a couple minutes appreciating it, touching the brushed metal finish, opened & closed the door a few times, decided it was one of our greatest inventions ever. & it was over.

Salvia. my friend/roomate’s woman & her friend handed me the bong & coached me through an overdose bong-load of 80% extract. immediately my vision disconnected from my physical motion…all i could see was a disgusting melange of brown an turquoise opalescent stained glass shaoes of just lameness. this was upsetting, the girls were howling with laughter.
no matter which way i turned my head my vision remained completely static. it made me uncomfortable. i grabbed a coke & headed outside for fresh air(good old Victorian remedy ingrained somehow). my cottonmouth made the coke so fizzy & dry & just nasty that i skipped it. pulled my shirt off & walked out into our pasture(55 acre un-used parcel) and sat on a park bench & breathed in some wind. heh. that didn’t do much so i headed to the shower to “wash” the shit out of me apparently. the whole shower i had a blue seated-buddha statue hovering over my right shoulder telling me to go hit on one of those chicks i mentioned. (i’m a sucker for crazy b*tches). then i went to my bedroom smoked a good 3 or 4 grams maybe a quarter even, climbed under my blankets & slept it off or sort of for like an hour and a half. the girl apologized later, (RIP Joy).
does NO2 count? if you have enough? haha been there. my friend had a medical tank. woo hoo! 30gal garbage bags for everybody. we could have had dental surgery that day…heheh LOL

7 Likes

Hell yes, those sound like some very good times my friend! It’s funny how sometimes looking back at a bad or unfavorable trip it seems like more of a strange journey than the bad time that was experienced. For me, I always come out on the other side feeling stronger or better for it. Great share! Love this community and how awesome they are

4 Likes

13 Likes

Hahahaha hell yeah, very nice!

3 Likes

i’m kind of the opposite… mushrooms always gives me gut rot plus they taste like shit… lsd seems more ‘clean’ in effect if that makes sense. ketamine is another one of my favorites… but only k-holing - i once traveled to another galaxy in a k-hole and learned the answers to every secret of the universe … unfortunately the information kinda faded as i was coming back to my body :confused: i used to do all sorts of psychedelics for one week a year (camping at the winnipeg folk festival - great times) but i haven’t been in 5+ years… last experience with acid was i ate a few hits at home by myself and read game of thrones … i got to the red wedding while i was peaking … that was intense!

i’m gonna extract or order some DMT soon though … it’s been too long since i’ve tripped … need to get introspective again some time soon … once a year seemed like perfect schedule for me and i should get back to that

11 Likes

Reminds me of the early 70s my friend. Austin had a great psychedelic scene then. We sometimes tripped 3 times a week. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Sounds like quite a time, nothing like fantasy and tripping! I’ve been in need of a good trip lately too, cheers! Good share

1 Like

So true about the Grateful Dead

4 Likes

MY first trip was in 1969 yes a very very long time ago I’m an old fucker but had some amazing experiences We dropped a lot of Orange sunshine Micro dot blotter mescaline and peyote Mescaline was not nearly as speedy as orange barrel sunshine I have 5 very healthy children and six grandchildren all bright healthy kids The stories back in the day about having kids with seven fingers and eight toes were probably what is know today as “fake news “ We used to spike a big batch of punch that I’ll say 20 to 30 people drank from If one person out of the lot had one bad trip out of a dozen it was rare We used to go to see the Greatful Dead wasted on acid Some dudes loved to drive while tripping not my style I functioned very well just didn’t dig the driving scene I have no clue what types of acid is popular nowadays and personally since I don’t trip any more I could care less Just a tip to someone looking to try it Go for it just be sure your buying quality psychotics Have a great trip

6 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yum::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: That was my favorite.

I used to have a plastic fishing tackle box with each of the different compartments I had different acids.

4 Likes

one of my best mushroom experiences was in a redwood grove in summer. it had a long clearing & was at the base of a hill. Roy’s Redwoods

here we go:
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/113759596457525016532/6441928466131171250

I was laying on my stomach in this glade and my stomach was breathing in sync with the earth. this was amazing so i decided i’d better ask a question. all i remember is i asked the ultimate question and it was affirmed. i interperet it to mean we are not simply some ethereal hallucination and indeed, exist. :slight_smile:

we went all over the place…eventually after dark we were regrouping but still trippin & needed to drive about 2 blocks. we were smokin bowls, doing handstands, in the middle of the roadway and we hear a :race_car: car coming fast & move to the side. after it passes & turns the bend, a sherrif’s patrol car beamed :police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :rotating_light: to life from about 20 feet away, in the darkness on the opposite side & chased after the speeding car.

:fearful: :scream: :astonished: :flushed: :sweat: :confused: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :joy:

about 8 of us were all Felonious & multi-bagged, so needless to say, we were rolling with joy & made it those 2 blocks nervously but intently! hehehe

@Billy and anyone near the SF Bay Area, check out the place if you’re going that way & think of us. :wink:

edit: somone’s google360 view:
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/113759596457525016532/6441928469432693938

4 Likes

Al time fav, but dont do sid anymore…been 20+ years…mushies, daily and bi weekly trips for me these days.

19 Likes

@Richie359 @cannabissequoia @Kraven great shares, you guys got my mouth watering with trip stories! I just might have to get a trip in soon it’s been much too long…

2 Likes

I once spent 15 minutes(real time) in the land of Super Mario 3, guided by Luigi.

7 Likes

Had my first dmt experience last night. Holy f*ck that was intense!

5 Likes

I tried salvia once. Slipped forward and split my head open. Thought i was in a vending machine during the trip. Woke up with my buddys sister holding a blood soaked towel to the back of my head. Never touched it again lol i still have the scar

3 Likes

Do tell, do tell!!!