How are you bringing in the NEW Year 2022?

I will roll a “fatty” for sure — But haven’t decided what strain to smoke ,maybe all of them - only have 3 to pick from (at present) InHouseGenetics “Sugar Cane” - “Lambsbead xAK” Vision seeds and some freebie I got from Ethos ? Think Lambsbread/Lambbreath will be the first to go up in smoke !!!

9 Likes

I’ll be working, then bed by 10pm. Then back to work at 6am :laughing: :rofl:

10 Likes

The sugar cane is unreal. Total frost machine. Just chopped mine few days ago. Won’t be dry for new year but my new year will start in the right way :v:

12 Likes

Man,This Is DANK @Esrgood4u

2 Likes

I am going to pass It trying to dry those,actually, very bad weather,75-70 Rh and 19-18 ° Celsius…

6 Likes

me also by be 10 oclock

2 Likes

Yeah its unreal. Just a temperamental plant. The in house genetics stuff is kind of hermy prone. Still though. If you can keep the plants happy the rewards are excellent :+1:

2 Likes

Well man,this exact plant got 4 balls when She was 20 days old,I stripped those and never grew back,so yes,She tried to Herm on me
@Esrgood4u

2 Likes

I scored a few fem seeds from mine. £100 for 5 so win win :rofl:
If/when I grow them out it’ll be a single sugar cane run though :+1:

2 Likes

feel it’s one of their best strains it" (Platimum x Slurricane") hybrid alway thought the Platimun was the “tall” strain come to find out that Slurricane is the “tall” strain. So platimun is the indiac dominate strain - for more info check out Seedfinders,eu - have found that one needs to run it close to 70 days - 60day harvest was not as strong as 67days harvest and at 72 days lower thc but higher cbd (more rich,ect) ran it 72days plus last time OK but . harvest is a personal thing but 60days a bit early, believ they say 60-72day harvest window FYI when did you harvest and how was the high ?

2 Likes

We are going to cook a giant ham. And then eat it. And then sleep by 10pm

5 Likes

Have never has a hermie from IN Houns and have grown 10 different straiin from them ------- Sorry to hear about your hermie issue — FYI - every seed has the “hermie” gene in it ---- doesn’t stress bring out this ?

2 Likes

I’ve grown it twice now. Last time I grew it I let her go to 9 ish weeks. I don’t really count days. I check with a microscope and use that to guage my chop time. This grow went to a little over 8 but she was definitely done. I had around 15% amber. Sugar cane leans more sativa in effects so I didn’t want her going to long. Not tried the latest plant as still drying but the one from beginning of the year was massively heady and got your heart racing. I dunno about you but for such high trichome production I was expecting a lot more smell???

2 Likes

100% and likely why mine did. Zink issue :roll_eyes: laziness on my part :v:

2 Likes

I feel a day older then I did yesturday and a few of these $$$$ less & less each week , But other than that I’m having a happy new year and wish you all the same and be safe… :beers:

3 Likes

I’m gonna stick with the classic. Cocaine and hookers. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it😉

8 Likes

Man after my own heart :rofl::v:

3 Likes

In bed by 6:30ish pm, supposed to work saturday…but they are calling for snow. And I don’t want a 2+hour commute to work! So a toke, an edible, a bit of the captain and pass out… Just another day my friends.

1 Like

Im celebrating, my middle daughter and her boyfriend came by today and broke the news to me and the wife, they’re engaged. One down two to go.

5 Likes

Congrats and good luck!
You have my attention. Any rare seeds or heirloom clones in their dowry??:thinking::rofl:

1 Like