Psychedelics: What’s your take?

Well my friend has a friend who has traveled and done the ayahuasca stuff. He came back here and has been extracting dmt etc. So my friend gave me some about a week ago, I didn’t feel very well at the time so I put it in freezer. I broke it out last night.
Put a little bit on top of a small bowl of bud.
First couple hits I didn’t feel much. Maybe just a little wierd. So I threw a lot more on top. After a few hits without taking a breath in between I started to feel it so I laid back and closed my eyes.
The on set let’s you know, this is not like your average psychedelic. It started in what I can only describe as the center of my body. Intense vibrations emmitted from my center outwards. At this point orange, red and yellow tadpole shapes start swirling and encompass my entire visiual plane. The vibrations intensified to the point I had to tell my self to breath. Death was a thought for a split second, I thought I over did it. The normal sounds of the world gave was to a whistling, swirling, noise. Not unlike sound effects given to ufos in the movies, but louder and much like the color all encompassing. The colored tadpoles gave way to a astonishingly colored spinning mandala. On the edge of the mandala were these beings, no real shape or anything but you know they’re beings somehow. At this point something connected to my head behind my ear… I could physically feel this. I was told I was being cleansed. The feeling was wierd, it wasn’t malignant, but traumatic yet at the same time I was being comforted, felt like being wrapped in a warm loving embrace.
When I was told I was being cleansed I started vomiting, I could still physically feel the thing connected behind my ear and the warmth of whatever was giving me comfort. Idk how long this continued but at some point I said out loud “enough, please enough.” And it began to subside and I began to come back to earth.

Dmt is a strange one for sure. There is no ego death, you are still absolutely yourself, with all your mental capacity just in another place.

I’ll definitely try it again in the future.

9 Likes

I typically take .25 to .40 gram doses when I trip, I too like it, but not as much as I like mushrooms…to me its the original entheogen and it works as intended for me :wink:

4 Likes

Lately I have been smoking Changa and I really like it much better than pure crystalline DMT…its much more like Ayahuasca and far more grounding and insightful than smoking DMT on its own imho.

4 Likes

Yeah smoking dmt felt too intense too fast, if that makes sense. I don’t know what changa is…
I definitely prefer mushrooms but think dmt has a place at the table now.

2 Likes

Changa is a smokable herb mix containing both a DMT-extract and an MAO-inhibiting plant. It causes a short, intense trip that’s similar to smoking pure DMT. Because of the MAO inhibitor – usually, the ayahuasca vine Banisteriopsis Caapi – the trip comes up more gentle, takes longer and is generally experienced as more grounded. Changa is sometimes called ‘smokable ayahuasca’.

5 Likes

Do you buy any chance know if the vine comes from a bulb?

I asked a friend for peyote and he have me a bulb. I planted it and it has just started growing. It is a vine.

No peyote is a blue button cactus, not anything like a vine

You may have gotten mescal beans? (Sophora secundiflora), a shrub native to the southwestern United States and Mexico. The poisonous seeds contain the alkaloid cytisine???

I’m not very familiar with mescal tbh, sorta stick to mushrooms for the most part since they provide the medicine I need.

:peace:

2 Likes

Yeah, when he gave me the bulb I showed him a picture of peyote online. He said he didn’t know, only that he told his friend that I wanted to "see things"and this is what he gave him. Told me it was a vine was all the guy said.

I believe this is a bulb unless it has seeds inside.

2 Likes

I ate so much lsd back in the day i still see the fractals at night…

5 Likes

I’ve got enough high alkaloid pedro (right off ebay)to last me a lifetime
…mainly because I don’t have 8 hours plus hang time to devote to it.

4 Likes

horrible photo, I don’t know why I bothered.

1 Like

they or great. plus 20 char--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

That one was expensive! Love it. Mr Natural, Fabulous Furry Freak Bros, Felix the Cat, Zapp Comics! So Austin in the 70’s. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Good lord man! Where does oleskool get some of this Changa shit?!

4 Likes