Psychedelics: What’s your take?

I didn’t see the seller I have purchased changa from, from but found this, make you own kit Ayahuasca Mix…plenty of uses here…I’ll look for reputable Changa and hit you up when I run across it…I still like mushrooms better…this will knock your socks off…in a good way

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-g-AYAHUASCA-MIX-Shredded-Caapi-chaliponga-Leaves-Diplopterys-cabrerana/282288042087?hash=item41b9adb067%3Ag%3A918AAOSwImRYTX6N&_nkw=ayahuasca&rt=nc

1 Like

Got offered these today. I don’t like the triangle shape.

11 Likes

Just reconnecting with shrooms, nephew and I are gonna take a kick at cultivation, looks like lots to learn and oh so many kinds to try lol.

3 Likes

since a very bad experience with hilarious mushrooms, I have never taken anything since… long live the weed !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

4 Likes

I wish you luck! Trial and error goes along way :slight_smile:

1 Like

only for the free mind

2 Likes

Forgot about his thread! I tripped Lucy last month, but the tabs were over 3 months old and not stored the best. It felt like I never really peaked and my best friend felt the same. Very giggly at first and then straight plateau until I went to sleep. Been wanting to get a good trip in soon, in a very good place in life and would really enjoy it right about now!

2 Likes

What is it @Viva_Mexico? Hope you’re doing well brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I am 66 years old. I deal with Major Depression and PTSD due to some traumatic events early in my life. I took mushrooms as a lark in the 70s, picking them fresh out of cow shit or out of a paper bag at one of many Austin block parties of those times. A couple of Veteran friends of mine turned me on to micro-dosing with shrooms for PTSD and depression. This concept became understandable and clear by my friend and Personal Shaman @Kraven. He knows all there is to know about micro-dosing with shrooms.
It has been life changing for me. I’ve taken a drug Effexor for years for depression. As it becomes less and less effective, Drs just up the dose. A terrible drug! 2 grams of shrooms once a day is 10 times more effective than the Effexor. Just Sayin’

13 Likes

I was up to 260mg of effexor, took me to some bad places while taking me out of a bad place, I took it upon myself to start taking less and eventually quit 2 months ago, feel better and havn’t been on a downward spiral since…

I have the spores but had a few bad experiences growing them, getting them to a full mycillium cake, then Id take the cake outta the mason jar and theyd go moldy in a week or two

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! I am also in the process of weening off of them. Like you, they pulled me out of the dark and into the light in a bad time but I just don’t want or need it anymore. It’s a dreadful drug. Shrooms are the absolute perfect antidepressant for me. Unfortunately I have no access to them and don’t have the capacity at present to complete the process of growing my own. My Cannabis keeps me very busy. I would be willing if an OG brother proficient in growing shrooms and close enough to me was interested, pay expenses etc. to come here and get me started. This offer comes with authentic Texas Hospitality, a comfortable couch and the best Barbecue on the planet. I have also contemplating starting a “compassionate care” cooperative for patients that need these meds.

4 Likes

Man do I hear you guys, I have been trying to get off Zoloft and it’s been years ffs, I think I’m out and they bring me back in

5 Likes

They are the last resort to prevent chaos and darkness. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

What are they like @lunchpale do they work for you?
I asked my doctor for something for my anxiety today and he prescribed those.
I have them here, but after reading the side effects (which I never normally do) I’m not too sure if I’m going to take them. I know they affect everyone differently but what are your thoughts on them?

Cheers :wink:

1 Like

They didn’t work well for me , took the me out of me, I am off them now but on another drug this one seems to work but I would prefer no meds at all

2 Likes

Oh right,
That’s enough for me not to want to take them.

Cheers bud

3 Likes

They work a little too well. The year I was on them I stopped caring about EVERYTHING. Finally I realised I was no longer in control of my feelings and stopped taking them :+1:

3 Likes

I was on Zoloft for a while, let’s just say I had the “sexual” side effects. TMI: I couldn’t finish!

Went on Welbutrin for years after that. I finally got off them with CBD isolate.

6 Likes

Zoloft were originally developed for premature ejaculation sufferers. When I was on them I could hammer away for hours :rofl:

3 Likes

It works in that regard! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: It was ridiculous, even the (now ex) wife was tired before I could finish.

3 Likes