Puck BC3 (cricket and cicada)

Good afternoon everyone, It’s time for another hunt, I confess that I’m really looking forward to this one.
It was a tough mission for these beans to reach Brazil, but they finally arrived :partying_face::partying_face:
I’m looking for a male to pollinate some clones that I’m willing to work on a little more.
And I’m sure I’ll find a keeper.

I germinated half of the package to try to find it. something in this race more calmly and leave the other half for after I “find” something
In this first part, the 6 seeds opened, went to earth yesterday and from now on I will update here, every tip is welcome here. A great cycle for all of us

The clones I’m really into working with the male is kosher kush (Dna CUT). And the East Coast sour diesel x Neviille Haze (Chaco cross)

At ecsd I want to try to reduce the flora time keeping the terpenes,Already in kosher I want to mix my favorite clone with this male and see where it goes

(Kosher Kush)

(ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE)

55 Likes

Very cool! Look forward to your grow🍻

2 Likes

I’ll be popping my pack as well after my current grow. I’ll tag along and see how these babies turn out. Best of luck parcero!

5 Likes

Following along with this one pulling up the bean bag and loading the bong heard nothing but good about the puck and crosses used with it that ecsdxnhaze looks stellar too!

4 Likes

Good luck compadre!

3 Likes

I want to cross it with AKBB’s TKLNL5 Haze, I feel like it’ll produce something magical.

mind-blow-galaxy (4)

6 Likes

I copped some of these too, want to get around to them in the next couple of grows but more than happy to admire yours in the meantime!

Good luck!

welcome, thanks for following

2 Likes

What’s been growing around? When the pucks start then I will definitely follow

It feels like the journey will be long and full of joy for all of us :rocket::rocket:
This ecsd is massive, phenomenal, there’s no lack of praise for it, that sour one that turns your nose up. May the smoke from this bong light up this topic and this hunt, thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I smell fire from afar, that promises my friend

1 Like

Very cool. Have fond memories of the Puck ! Such a killer cultivar. I can see the ECSD bringing added girth, and some more sativa qualities and hopefully that almost offensive sour quality. Down to watch the show my friend

7 Likes

what are those good memories? I never had the opportunity to smoke the puck, but everything I read about it gave me a lot of expectations.Hoping to see a killer and a good male.So happiness would be doubled, just imagining a sour narcotic already makes my mouth water :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Excellent pain relieving qualities , almost ceilingless high, and many nights spent laughing the night away by the fire for hours and hours on end. Narcotic but in a different sense, almost like when you drink just enough for that perfect glow….zero anxiety, raciness just real Good meds

13 Likes

I’ll tell you that this report raised my anxiety even more for this :joy:
Did an intimate analysis, thanks for sharing .
Laughing is with myself, but I suffer a lot from anxiety, having happiness doubled and anxiety zeroed out, it will be divine, I hope I can put my hand on something close to these descriptions :pray::pray:

And around here 2 days in the substrate and only 1 jumped out

apparently the seed coat got stuck in the cotyledons, for now this was the only one that came out, to give me even more anxiety :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, here I bring good news and bad news.
The bad news is that the 6 I opened didn’t work, and the good news is that I have 6 more
This never happened around here, they had all opened on paper, but on the substrate it didn’t work
I already broke my head with thousands of things, but I simply remembered that nature anything can happen, so what’s left for now is to hope that out of these 6 I get at least 1 female keeper
I hope that the energy of those 6 that didn’t come, pass on to the ones that will come :joy::joy:
I’ll post a photo of how the two that came out turned out, if anyone has anything to add, I’ll be grateful,:pray:

This one is still alive apparently,But I’ve never seen her get stuck like that

This one pointed out and in 1 day it dried up

2 Likes

I hope you get a keeper. I smoked the puck in Colorado. The place said they only had a pound of it and were only selling eighths so I got one. It was amazing, very potent. I think I fell asleep in my car shortly after smoking it. Very good for pain.

3 Likes

this happens a lot. The seed shell came off when it sprouted, but the inner membrane of the seed is stuck. You’ll need to do some very gentle surgery to save the seedling.

You can try to gently split the membrane to let the cotyledons open up. Some people use a razor blade or tweezers. I think this has too much risk of damaging the seedling.

My method is to gently hold the head of the seedling between my thumb and forefinger. I brace the top of the cotyledon on the index finger, and gently use my thumbnail on the underside of the cotyledons to roll the membrane off of the cotyledons. don’t force it. just gently work it until it comes loose and peels off of the cotyledons.

Once you get the membrane off it should open up very quickly.

Act soon to prevent it from damping off or stretching for light because the leaves can’t open up.

8 Likes

thank you for sharing your experience, all the ones I’ve heard just make me want to have her by my side :pray::pray: