Pure colombian gold (peru)

They are coming along. I let the ph slip a bit and I did over water a bit.

Just keeping em alive till they can hop into the greenhouse

mm

14 Likes

is this strain a landrace or not?

2 Likes

I’ve opted to pop my last 7 coastal Peruvian gold seeds that came from the north western desert regions of peru. along with the jungle one from atalaya. let’s see if they are the same strain a few weeks behind but all good

mm

20 Likes

Best Wishes from the get-go on this one!
It’ll be a pleasure to watch @medmanbrand

1 Like

This is gonna be a fun one to watch!

2 Likes

I just hope my garden is up to it. We just moved in and doing my best to male sure she is amended enough :slight_smile:

mm

3 Likes

I’ve a question for you…

those lights of yours, are they Tube Lights? I’m not used to seeing such a solid bar of WHITE. And comfy that close to the plants.

1 Like

I got em Costco. They are l.e.d. shop lights. Plants love em.

mm

5 Likes

Well Damn thats a good Find.
Thanks for that @medmanbrand
Nice; am I guessing that you would find little stretch with them so close…

1 Like

Will some of trios be up for trade in the near future? Looks and sounds great I miss that old school stuff as well seems a lot of herb these days lack the taste and smell I miss.I guess you can say I’m old school.

3 Likes

My situation is far from optimal. I have yet to break ground on a small work shop.

Just waiting for the weather to improve to harden off and throw in a greenhouse.

There’s 0 heat coming off em and they arent too bright either perfect for cuts and little guys

mm

2 Likes

Wonderful news. Thanks again and Good Luck in getting your projects in Motion

1 Like

You got this!

Bring the skunk back to everyone! Let the skunk vibes roll!

3 Likes

So the last of my coastal golds (not jungle) are starting to pop. I bit behind but better late then never!

mm

14 Likes

Now we can start to see some true sativa spectrum in the leaf formation after a week of Hardening off to partial sun. Still waiting for my gh cover

mm

12 Likes

Sorry for slacking on the thread. There hasn’t been much to share.

When I planted them a strong heat wave came on no rain. They spent a couple weeks under a white canopy to harden them off.

Remember these are rain forest jungle plants. Would have preferred some cloud and rain to get them going.

So from my students gh grow in mb testing these. I knew they were quite farel. Not as in shitty. Just unworked, open pollinations for decades. So the benefit is knowing the genepool is isolated. Downside is the pool is big with 25% being dwarfs and that landrace signature hermit here and there. Esp from s America.

This is why I do beleive that some stories from “old” breeders don’t add up. There are always fast finishing specimens even in the longest of flowering landrace types. So using inidca to bring down flower time is the truth when hybridization really took off in the 60s and 70s. But some Afghanistan can go 12 weeks.

Hoping to really do some work with this population

2 started to preflower when I put them outside.
One smells very skunky, the other identical to the ordinal island sweet skunk clone.

mm

24 Likes

Gotta love landrace genetics

A true South American sativa archetype

Stem rub is very pungent.

17 Likes

Never in my life have I hoped for a male before then this. 6 of 7 are showing female preflowers.

mm

15 Likes

That is how it always works, seems like it anyhow. Need a female get males and vice versa.
I am wishing you to have luck on your male search.

4 Likes

Sorry for not updating recently

These things have exploded.

Stem rub I stinky and stanky

mm

23 Likes