Pure Michigan F2 by 3rd Coast

@santero Brother it is your lucky day :wink: shoot me your address in a message

Hey @KETAMINE_GRENADE did that pollen make it across the pond yet? I really need to start using tracked mail but it’s so damned expensive

Plants are looking phenomenal, hope the nugs fatten up the last couple weeks for you, my ICC was that way, disappointing sized nugs tills last few weeks

21 Likes

Yeah i think they’re starting to swell up now. Not really anticipating much more though but happy to be proven wrong.

Haven’t checked since Thursday I’ll look tomorrow, International mail tends to be very slow here. Can’t wait to hit my gorilla breath with that pollen should be a phenomenal cross

3 Likes

It’s been really cool following along and seeing your pictures, kinda like a preview of what I might be able to expect from the Pure Michigan 2.0 I’ve got going now (different breeder). I’ll be so happy if mine looks half as good as any one of yours do. Can’t wait to check out the smoke report in a couple/few weeks! Thanks again for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE Well done that is just awesome and it’s a dense looking flower damn I can’t wait to see what I can find in some pure Michigan crosses that I have been looking forward to trying what is the between the 2.0 @TestOfOath and this one really curious about just the pure Michigan and I have harvested my Skywalker auto from Mephisto and I am gonna be starting with some picture Rocks and empire of the sun I’m gonna try popping 3 of each but I am just hoping I can get a Blue Moon Rock pheno and I’m glad to see those flowers are fatting up and I had never heard of Pure Michigan before I saw @TestOfOath and his thread and it’s great to see it grown by itself Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Bonus night shot

23 Likes

Sensational mate :ok_hand: they’re looking fantastic!

1 Like

Nice that’s a really nice picture of her there :drooling_face: @KETAMINE_GRENADE ! The Doc

1 Like

lookin gorgeous…colors, i do like!

3 Likes

i also love the way pure michigan looks and frosts up. ever since first reading about it and seeing how it looks i have really wanted this strain too. i checked 3rd coast seeds for it, but i’ll be damned if i am gonna pay $200 for a pack of seeds. you really scored big on your lucky day gift from TestOfOath. i know you are going to enjoy this. woot-woot!

2 Likes

The blackness really starting to come out now. Most of the light facing leaves have turned jet black or a very very dark purple. Pretty cool to see.

Buds starting to swell a little but mostly just forming more frost. Spotting a couple of late nanners on #7 probably from my night-time flash photography as its mostly on branches ive taken pics of in the darkk . One of my non-keepers smells really strongly like straight caramel flavoured instant coffee grainules. Pretty cool surprise.

(upload://ljlxRBeVxmv14AEu3Xp2aI8WMBj.jpeg)

23 Likes

I’m lovin 'it
Good strain

2 Likes

Wow, fat!!!

1 Like

Those are definitely dank looking. :drooling_face:

:snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

That’s What’s Up!!! Props :metal:

Dunno if I’d call it fat but definitely frosty.

1 Like
5 Likes
11 Likes

Here’s the #5
It’s not my keeper (#7) but I fucking love how jet black this one turned. Really beautiful. I did keep a cut of this one. The nose is a kind of sweet artificial cereal or cake flavoured vape juice Kind of smell.

The #7 I preferred did go very black as well and had a much better structure and I much preferred the rancid mouldy laundry gas smell of that one. Didn’t think to get a full outdoor plant shot before I chopped it up.

I’m really happy that I made it through this run with no deficiencies or tip burn. The two plants I loved look incredibly healthy. Definitely a little light stress at the top of my big #7 plant but not much I could do about that and now I know it sits happy in the 900umol area in flower as I measured the light at the heights of the best looming flower.

11 Likes

Running #7 again (far right) with 3x Gorilla Breath

4 Likes

Took some cuttings from my stud and put them in the “mens room” to flower and collect some pollen (hopefully)

Kept the bonsai stump in the big flower tent to veg out a cpl more weeks and will transfer back to small veg tent later to keep for more cuttings down the track maybe

Keeping #5 and #7 and will just grow them out small here and decide whether to keep #5

If it doesn’t yield better I’ll just bin it and keep running #7 alongside this gorilla breath for a while.

That’s my keeper Killer Glue pheno in the little pot in the middle of the gorilla breaths in the last pic. Not sure why I’ve kept it, call me sentimental.

#7 in the big pot, #5 in the little

8 Likes