Pure Michigan F2 by 3rd Coast

I’m consolidating all my growlogs over here

3 Likes

Got my pack today thank you @TestOfOath will update the thread with my progress when it’s time.

13 Likes

What does ototw mean

1 Like

@KETAMINE_GRENADE

On Top Of The World :grin:

5b439de680c4474ac89c386988ac5da6a978ed04_2_478x500

6 Likes

My pollen never came :frowning:

1 Like

It’ll probably come a month or two after you give up on waiting for it lol, I’m sorry it didn’t make it brother I have horrible luck sending to you for whatever reason. I have bubble envelopes and tracked shipping for next time 100%

1 Like

No major hassle man i really appreciate the effort

2 Likes

Mine arrived! been super busy at work but thank you for the oppertunity to try something I could not afford otherwise. Your kindness is appriecated and remebered!

3 Likes

Stumbled across this. Where can I find this black. Like👍

I really enjoyed your threat

I think you did a great job on this one
:+1::+1::+1:

Now I’m going to have to get some of these

Paps

2 Likes

To be honest mate, I’m not sure I’d bother. For sure they are fucking beautiful plants but in a whole pack I found 1 “keeper” and I doubt I’ll keep it around. Such a shame for how nice the flowers are but the high just lacks depth and has no legs.

I have very low tolerance, 1 cone (bowl) normally knocks me pretty hard other strains I’ve grown but I punched 4 cones very close together the other night and I was pretty functional. The main positive was that I didn’t get any anxiety from It which is actually nice.

As a “mild” strain to have around if you don’t want to be too fucked up, sure. But for $200US a pack I’d look elsewhere. It’s clear the Oreoz parent was purely for aesthetics and I think it’s washed out a lot of quality of the mendo breath. The terps faded pretty hard in the cure. Maybe I just didn’t get a winning pheno but I’d expect more from such expensive seeds.

I’m glad I grew it and I’m giving it one more run to see if i get better results (going to try pushing the EC harder) but I think I’ll move on. I have some Black Truffle and Purple Garlic seeds I might try selling based on what I’ve just said.

10 Likes

Thank you for your honest report

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try the Pure Michigan f2. Looks pretty nice :+1:!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Well you wouldnt believe what finally showed up today… thay PM f2 pollen. Lets hope its still viable. Ill chuck it over some Dantes Inferno tonight I think

Thanks so much buddy

12 Likes

Are any of these still Pm F3 available. Ive been tryna track these down for quite some time bro…

1 Like

Wow i need some beans bad

1 Like