Purple buds...who grows them?

My pics don’t come out as nice as @schmarmpit, but here’s my first Purple unicorn 16 days into bloom

14 Likes

i had 3 purple unicorns going but a combination of nutrient deficiencies/toxicities, heat and humidity killed them off. I hadn’t really had issues in 10 years until these fuckers decided to act up. I took clones so now i have 4 of them that are 2+ feet tall and i have to take clones of those because they’re growing into my T5. Despite the reviews I feel the need to grow them out. I wouldn’t want them to go to waste.

3 Likes

Even if the smoke isn’t superb, it’s something different and pretty to look at in the tent hehe.

2 Likes

Cookie Devil :cookie: :smiling_imp: from our @Mr.Sparkle

I called her Betty cause she liked the bondage… :joy:

30 Likes

pmds1 week 6

17 Likes

Always wanted a strain that goes purple fron inside out looks amazing

3 Likes

Wow thats looks so unique love the mutation so thats a Austrian bastard cross? You get the Australian from csi Humboldt seeds?

1 Like

Maroon Jamaican…

Cheers
G

22 Likes

Nice fat chunky buds! I like big buds and I cannot lie. :rofl: :v:

4 Likes

Chopped the cookie devil. Every bud was purple.

27 Likes

For a moment, I thought I was in the recycled container grow thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Stuck the bottom half of a Jamaican bag seed plant out to see what she does with a few more weeks to finish and she turned purple .

13 Likes

Did somebody say purple??

32 Likes

What do you all recommend for a “classic” purple strain these day? Thinking strong grape smell/taste, indica dominant… I guess GDP, purple urkle, mendo purp stuff is the best bet?

2 Likes

God almost looks photo shopped thats insane what strain is that?

@Purple_Drank604 It’s called P.Abraxes. it’s a high variance IBL of the clone only black cherry soda X SFV OG

4 Likes

That shits gotta fly off the shelf just for it’s cool colours!

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior actually you be surprised but he struggles to make ends meat from his seeds and they aren’t even unfairly priced, he just doesn’t have prefessional packaging. But he runs 4 generations a year and keeps 5 sister lines of each strain. One he worked 20 years. That’s 80 generations of selective breeding. And he can’t get $100 Canadian for his flagship

2 Likes

That is something I’d like to see in my lineup of green plants!

2 Likes

He was never form, or social media savey, he is in Nova Scotia, as of now I’m the only certified partner to carry his genetics

1 Like