Purple buds...who grows them?

If your ever looking for testers keep me in mind please.

I am friends with and carry seeds for 2 breeders. Red Lion seed co. And big buddy seeds. Both are fully test d genetics. I would however trade or get you a good deal on some. Some are by the pack but so many you can get per seed

1 Like

Ok I’m curious, is that purple a pheno or temp induced? How much for seeds or what you looking for trade?

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 The P.abraxes it’s a pheno thing. The strain has 4 phenotypes ranging from red, to, pink, and purple. It goes that color indoors in a tent where the lowest temp at night was 66 degrees. The P.abraxes is red lions tier 3 strain, are pre packaged in lots of 10 right after being dried for viability reasons, and as of right now straight from him for a single pack is $100 usd. That’s only tier 3 strains, tier 2 and 1 are cheaper and can be bought per single seed. That being said if there were several people interested the price can drop significantly. There are always extras put in as well.
Tier 3: P.abraxes, mango strawberry punch, Mad man. Tier 2: grapefruit CBD, black dog, black domina, jok Hollywood, KGB. Tier 1: regular abraxes, Abra kadabra, and ourorbours
Their 2 7 each, tier 1 are 4 each

1 Like

Sounds like something a group buy could be organized around… :thinking:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I like the range of colors that’s possible, but only if they don’t need to be temp induced.

1 Like

Any feel for the ratios of those phenos?

Cheers
G

Not exactly, I know 2 are dominat, 1 is slightly recessive, and one is very recessive. But the all only show a max variance of about 5%

1 Like

Amazing Amazing Amazing !

Sugar Black Rose x Dark Devil. By @ReikoX.

14 Likes

Rozay bred by Relentless.

Another pheno of Rozay

Tropicana Cookies by Oni

Wilson Zero by Oni (Not as purple more pink?)

I have a cut of the Wilson filling a whole 4x4…

It’s going purple)pink beneath the reflection.:grin::+1:

26 Likes

Wow some great looking buds look at the crystals every strain loaded with them nice job growing and perfect trimming to boot.

2 Likes

Thanks dude. I love when the vac sealer makes packages look like ramen noodle packs when it’s opened back up. Lol.

3 Likes

Snugs them fluffy buds right up lol

3 Likes

Oh man! That looks sexy for anything I seen with dark devil in it, seemingly vary wild type morphology

2 Likes

Jamaican purple bud this usually stays green threw the bottom half out side at the end of week 8 after harvest been roughly 3 weeks outside on straight rain water .

18 Likes

Hey man! What do you mean by that?

Most dark devil I have seen were very stretched and spindly looking

1 Like

Thanks! I really have no idea what I’m trying to grow. I’m sure the names are right…

I’m not trying to say the name is wrong, I’m saying whoever created it did a dj fine job

2 Likes