Purple buds...who grows them?

Here is some purple moby dick I’m running.

22 Likes

Good Question @Esrgood4u!

I didn’t think nanners were the same as pollen boy balls? Maybe my ignorance is showing here, and the outcome of seeds is the same, but isn’t it more a hermi than a sex reversal?

And, the light stress… sadly I admit to both causing it by a serious underestimate of the power of a new LED, and, worse yet, not at least getting a few seeds from one of those NannerBuds! A purple Bruce Banner is pretty unique, right? The plant had a strong Christmas Tre shape and I tried to tilt my lights to cover it evenly. Wrong.

3 Likes

Yeah she’s a stunning looking plant. I may invest in some seeds for my outdoors run next year. :v:

Nanners are the same. They still can pollenate your plants. If you pluck one or two from the plant and break them up somehow you’ll likely see some pollen come out of them.
I’ve done a reversal in the past that grew nanners only. I was still able to use them to create seeds. :+1:

3 Likes

Good info @Esrgood4u thanks. I really wish I’d let those bananas make me a few seeds!

2 Likes

That sounds amazing look really nice aswell

1 Like

Purple indica csi

30 Likes

This is for real purple buds! :star_struck:

3 Likes

They are gorgeous! Give us a smoke report in the CSI thread once she is cured up please!

1 Like

This one’s called White Montage but it sure wants to be purple! At 5 wks here, pollinated to make F2 seeds.

17 Likes

You have a link for csi thread?

2 Likes

Shes been cured for 2 months now or more

2 Likes

Also was wondering has any grew The purps or BC Purple star from bcbuddepot?

2 Likes

Yes the new LED lights are incredibly bright and provide lot of coverage

1 Like

I got a purple phenotype on one of my strawberry nuggets, and I’m hoping the sacs on my Skywalker open quickly enough for me to pollinate it before it’s too late for seed:

During my last winter grow, I had some caramel cream that started put green during flower and towards the end it put on purple like you took a blowtorch to it, creme brulee style, and it finished almost black:

And my Hi-biscus from that same grow ended up with a nice funky-looking mix of purple and green with orange pistils

16 Likes

Here you go

2 Likes

Kewl thanks

1 Like

She’s a real nice looking plant, colors really cool.

1 Like

Nl#5 x pp. (platinum pie)

18 Likes

17 Likes

Congo Gelato

42 Likes