Purple buds...who grows them?

Critter Trap 49 (Balkh x Afghan Black Skunk) looking like the black Balkhi it is sooo purple!

14 Likes

Here is some Alien Moonrocks from Twisted Tree Autoflowers.

29 Likes

Oh my goodness that is very nice looking .
Smell grapes or funk? Looks smelly. :grinning:

1 Like

Last time I chopped her early, she smelled like an elderly ladies perfume. This time I ran her into more of the full spectrum, and she’s taking on more of that burnt rubber astringent lime funk. She’s getting the chop tonight. Fingers crossed she keeps the funk in the cure.

2 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of plants with high amounts of Anthocyanin! I feel they have higher medicinal value…

Here is my very special Gooeybreeder Zinn x Dark Cross we call BlackBeard. She is a true purple variety that lays down the color and trichomes even before fruit set…Doesn’t need cold temps or shock, or any other BS to produce amazing colors…

These were never released to the public and were used strictly to add certain traits to other genetics mainly the deep purple coloring and Welch’s Grape juice flavor/smell!! YUM

She also tests over 23% THC with almost 4% Terps! Definitely a KEEPER!!

Enjoy

Brian(Alaskagrown)

P.S. Not sure how that grilled cheese pic got in there…lol

45 Likes

Im slightly interested in the grilled cheese pic…. Im stoned and that sounds yummy lol.

Nice looking purp though!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol

Just for you Def!! Ha

Was actually a egg sandwich…

9 Likes

Ooo even better than grilled cheese lol

2 Likes

Cheese Cookies Auto by Twisted Tree Autoflowers

Currently growing in my Basement, although not for much longer. She’ll be coming down sometime before Christmas. Just took this last night and intended to submit it in the Picture of the Year thread, but my slow self missed the deadline by a handful of hours, I think :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

purple passion.

10 Likes

Just trimmed Blueberry Muffin.

31 Likes

Tantalizing looking baking pan​:ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like a party in a pan, there, Bobbi.

1 Like

Thank you @BigMike55 !
A pan of Muffin… lol

Chile verde outdoor harvested dec 36N. Not cured

15 Likes

I know who’s casserole I want at Christmas Dinner! :wink:

VERY nice!

2 Likes

the DarkStar I grew outdoors this year was like 50/50 purple/green when growing but once dried the purple was harder to see. Ah well, that’s the only purple I had this year

14 Likes

Purple is hard to preserve when dried. Even the black creams that I grew, super purple, when dried look more black. And I find pics rarely convey the purple at that point for some reason, in person it always looks more purple.

Nice mix of purple n green there though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You want purple? We have purple.

33 Likes

Oh damn that girl is gonna be a goddess for sure

2 Likes