Purple buds...who grows them?

I’m expecting to get a lot of purple in my Candy Mayhem run. I selected the most purple, stickiest male with the best structure for the F2 work. The male flowers are starting to show some early color.

The selected male is the one on the left.

24 Likes

What strain is that? Is it temp induced?

No not temps. It’s Tropicana Poison. Beautiful plant. And as far as I can tell , a very fast finisher. She’s I think 42 days from flip, and I’m thinking a week or two left. My other girls are all at least 4 weeks out.

1 Like

It’s a cross of Tropicana Cookies and Red Poison Auto. This is probably the brightest red plant I’ve ever seen. And her fan leaves seem to be fading a nice orange color. Pis on Sunday on my grow log.

2 Likes

Peyote Purple started turning black from the tip of the flower and upper leaves!
It’s in the middle of week 6 so let’s see how their color turns out!

12 Likes

How about some pink to go with the purple?

18 Likes

Turning more and more purple. Tho looks black to me honestly.
Peyote Purple -Indica claw pheno, (day 40, 12/12)

18 Likes

Those look really nice ! Did they all purple or just some seeds ? How did it smoke ?

This 12/12 NYE bud is gonna be late. Decided to turn purple instead of finishing last week. I’ll call it Off-road Diesel I guess.

Maybe I’ll save it for Valentines. Chicks dig Prince lookin weed.

11 Likes

Congo , outdoor

30 Likes

That’s gorgeous

1 Like

Grease monkey, outdoor

22 Likes

Cherry Pie Grease Monkey

27 Likes

When someone says about purple bud, its something like your Grease Monkey I was expecting!!

Really beautiful plant bro! Congrats for this!

:man_farmer: :heart:

1 Like

This cut of Star Pupil x Weapon X is the darkest purple flower I’ve ever grown. Still never had anything that got that like black kind of fade

31 Likes

Gelato #33 will give it to you.
Nice buds btw

3 Likes

Here’s a new one JOTI Lemon skunk X Black Dosi Fire

29 Likes

I pollenated a seedsman auto Northern Lights with some Black Cream pollen from a reversed sweet seeds gal. Goal was to see if the purple crosses over… Clearly, it does :smiley: Mom NL had no purple buds.

And some obligatory Black Cream buds grown from seeds I made BC x BC (reversed)

I also hit a few other things with that pollen… All look promising :smiley:

30 Likes

Just chopped a GSC that had a nice purple pheno. Awesome nice evening smoke and a really prominent sweet taste. Should be decent after cure.

46 Likes

These plants look amazing. I’ve never had any purple strains, I’m jealous.

1 Like