Purple buds...who grows them?

Thank you :pray: I’m not a big fan cookies or majority of it’s progeny but I appreciate the heads up. I’m sure something I run eventually will fade to black

1 Like

This one gets pretty dark. Sherb Breath, from Thug Pug, with a few weeks left to go.

33 Likes

Durban sunrise auto

33 Likes

I love these photos you guys are posting! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Indigo Child Bx

31 Likes

Sometimes you don’t have to grow purple buds to get purple buds. Of course, those of us who have grow rooms that get much cooler during the cold winters already know this.

Same strain grown in the same medium with the same nutes, but in different temps…

43 Likes

Brother yours is really purple. Mine was.more of silveerish grey with just a hint of purple. Looks awesome and not bad smoke at all. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Working on making seeds now

4 Likes

Peyote Purple a day before harvest
Most of the leaves turned black and all the tips of flowers turned purple
Deep kushy smell, low yield

can’t wait to dry them out!!

20 Likes

Thank you. The 45 degree nights definitely helped lol

1 Like

Unknown strain from couple runs ago. Received some bag seeds from a buddy who couldn’t remember the strain.

think I’ve still got a couple seeds around. Grew 3 of them one started to herm. Other 2 were good. Nice smoke. Very herbal sour/skunky tasting.

27 Likes

That’s beautiful bro. Way to grow :v:

3 Likes

@Hydro921 I see Twenty20 has this Durban Sunrise in an auto, are these the same?

4 Likes

Yes it’s the same

4 Likes

Purple Indica

25 Likes

That one caught me buy surprise. Started to purple up right after flip. Grew another seed from the same lot, same grow. Nice purple leaves but kept the lime green buds. This one didn’t start to go purple until fade started.

22 Likes

Who was the breeder??? Regs or fem??

3 Likes

These are fem. If I remember correctly think they came from MSNL couple years ago.

5 Likes

La pure kush x Triangle Kush.

Not really sure of the genetic history or background of these two parents but I had two different phenos that both purpled up in different ways. This is a lower nug.

26 Likes

Blueberry Sativa x Killa Queen/New York City Diesel

20 Likes