Purple buds...who grows them?

Pure Michigan

15 Likes

Nice Pete, is that a trimmer, and if it is does it do a good job?

Lsgk

14 Likes

It works pretty good. @Pigeonman turned me onto it and has a video of it 🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd! - #438 by Pigeonman

It’s not as good as a hand trim, but its 10X faster. And it doesn’t beat the crap out of your buds like a bowl trimmer. Works wet. I’m really glad I bought it. I just don’t have it in me to trim all that outdoor anymore by hand.

Get the one with the grates running in a straight line like in mine. image

Theres another version where they run both ways and apparently it doesn’t work so well.

It can be dangerous if you had tiny fingers…which I doubt most of us do.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply, me and my buddy were looking at them, we are a outdoor grow away from buying one. Every year we sit and trim for a week or more. It would be nice to trim them faster and then we can fine tune the trim with scissors. We had some leafy bitches this year, he complained the whole time he was trimming his plants.:joy:

3 Likes

@Greenfingers it’s my second best investment for my garden this year next to my Fogmaster JR + H0Cl generator combo!

1 Like

You definitely would want to fine tune the nice buds. I’ll probably still hand trim my indoor. And just a heads up, I use mine outside…it’s kind of messy. It can fling little pieces all over.

1 Like

WHAT @CanuckistanPete SAID!

2 Likes

I picture this in my head IMG_0578

2 Likes

Yes…exactly like that! :laughing:

getting close. :+1:

12 Likes

NorthStar - (C5 x SensiStar) F3 #5 x (A5 x 89 NL5) #1 (R.I.P.)

37 Likes

21 Likes

17 Likes

Beautiful…

2 Likes

20 Likes

Seedsman purple reg

12 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

I’m out of likes, that is a really nice plant!

1 Like