Purple buds...who grows them?

Ibl Durban

31 Likes

wow! amazing colors!

4 Likes

Holy Surfer from @blendmedmedman . Parents are Eagle Bill and Super Skunk.
Lots of rain and cooler nights are bringing out the colors.

15 Likes

Shoreline Grandaddy Purple.
harvested earlier today.

we haven’t had many cool nights so far. still in the 80’s and 90’sF. we had one cool(er) night a few nights ago. got down to 60F. the next morning i had extremely limited color change. a few flowers and only 2 fan leaves.

photo below was the one flower that presented the most purple colorations. :frowning:

14 Likes

Yessir that’s it and thanks I love her colors some are pink some are almost black.

2 Likes

@Til_Valhalla
My Power Plants from Dutch Passion displayed beautiful dark purpole buds. They are a yearly grow for me. Excellent producer. There were expensive to purchase but I now grow enough of my own seeds and save the money.

3 Likes

Tropicana Poison from @CADMAN (not sure the actual breeder)

White Cherry Truffle from Aficionado Mendocino, maybe my favorite purple coloring, it almost changes colors when you’d move around, just hypnotizing

28 Likes

do you have any photos of your phenos?
the terp profile looks beneficial. checks off some boxes.

powerplantterps

looks yummy :yum:
…Sweet Seeds,i think

2 Likes

@Til_Valhalla
I thought I had taken a lot of pictures this year but as it happens I could only find these two of Power Plants purple flowers. These are of Dutch Passion origin. I will keep looking for more. If I find them I will upload them. As the grow moved toward harvest they became a deep purpole.

21 Likes

@Til_Valhalla
If you enlarge the picture you will be able to see the purple better. They are hig res pictures to they will not loose their pixels.

1 Like

I got a start. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Very nice looking. It just invites one to want to lick it as though it was sugar.

Putang x tropicanna punch bx week… 4?

17 Likes

Ahmar F1 ( 60’s Panama Red x Moroccan Hasplant )

VG

32 Likes

Purple lemonade auto. Topped once. Its sister got twice as tall, but not as purple. Around day 68-70 or so.

26 Likes

London Pound Cake x Wedding Tree

17 Likes

Blueberry - Dutch Passion

16 Likes

Awesome! I’m looking for some purple. I got some LPCxWT freebies from NASC. May do one on the next run.

1 Like

Pink Berry

14 Likes