Purple buds...who grows them?

The older i get the less i care about getting stomped out. Nice well rounded balanced enjoyable highs are what im searching for. Its always nice to have something on hand to knock you out if ya need it though. And a racy trippy sativa would be nice too. I got the knockout smoke. Still looking for a good racy sativa though.

7 Likes

I have some Poison Maui that fits the Bill, my buddy called it speed weed, said half a morning joint and next time he looked at his watch it was noon. Another hard hitter that is my favorite Sativa plant last season is Full Moon that I’ll be doing a seed run for the Freakers Collective in June. I’m looking for an Ambian strain for my Insomnia ( why I’m always posting at 4:30 am EST). Running PPP and Master Kush now. Any other suggestions appreciated.

3 Likes

Purple Cake - Greenpoint Seeds

19 Likes

Here is a auto cross I have. I took my nympho auto and breed her to a Dutch passion blackberry kush, then I bred the cross back to the the nympho. Talking about unreal purple smoke.

Uploading: CDF5C1A8-9F55-4E07-98A7-41A6928F16D5.jpeg…

29 Likes

Nice looking plant how’s she taste?

3 Likes

Beautiful color on that plant @Blu-Tri !

2 Likes

Thank your brother.

1 Like

This one is very sweet and tastes like berries. It kinda reminds me is strawberry or mixed berry preserves.
It so happened that one of the stems was bleeding some red liquid. It was a sweet as honey, but tasted like one of the mixed berry pies the stores sell. It was really surprising

5 Likes

time to make some cannabis syrup.

1 Like

holy cow, that’s the PPP? I need to get my ass in gear with the PPP and my hybrid of guava hashplant x lefthand’s PPP pollen.

is it stable? i remember lefthand found a couple with bananas.

2 Likes

Of the 4 females we flowered out, we saw no bananas. Number 2 was purple hued and looked the stickiest. Give me a few to trim up a bud, and I will edit with a picture. I just grabbed some testers today. Although it was only a 10 day dry, I’m excited!

The purple doesn’t show in the dried product as much as I would like, but it is what it is. This is also a lower bud, so that may make a difference. I wasn’t inspecting very well as I was jarring.

Double edit: I also remember that lefty said the purple was hidden in the males, because his females didn’t display any. I guess that makes the cross a possibility to have some color if you used his pollen.

25 Likes

Looks fire my bro!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

It’s pretty mellow bro. I wish I could pinpoint the smell. It has some fruitiness to it, and I can see a little of what lefty called bubblegum. There is something else.

My wife said fruity, kinda pineapple. I didn’t smell pineapple. She’s right though, no matter. :joy:

7 Likes

pine berries?

6 Likes

I grew some of those a couple years ago. Pretty good. Kinda wierd tho.

1 Like

That may be what my buddy planted at work.

1 Like

20 Likes

30 Likes

25 Likes

Buckeye Purple

30 Likes