Purple buds...who grows them?

great photos around here good grows ppl

Grown by @MadScientist

Ninja Fruit F3 available…

Mad

24 Likes

Where is this available?
That is a beautiful plant, looks very close to the original.

Gods gift

35 Likes

Blueberry syrup

29 Likes

Thru @madscientist

5 Likes

It just hurt me to cut the Devil Cream.

It feels a little like butchering a rabbit I raised. I always felt better once it was fried, though.

30 Likes

Some of my bro’s purple stuff…

Instagram: @don_irie

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

22 Likes

Yea, you do tend to get attached to the plant that you nurtured for months. Unless your running the same clone over and over in perpetual harvest, or just have a large garden hehehe. Then the mother plants become the precious and the rest are the clone army :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I use to love the two in, two out, every other week. Alway got to see the full progression at all times.

4 Likes

21 Likes

25 Likes

38 Likes

27 Likes

This one is a special one of mine

24 Likes

Here’s a few I got to show their fall colors…

image image image image image Uploading: F51AF088-E135-43C2-AFC8-4FC20D93A17D.jpeg… Uploading: F8764AB4-9365-442E-A18A-58C630B3B233.jpeg…

Last 5 are newest strain I made

Nativity In Black - NIB
Monkey Paw x ( Katsu Kush x TH Deep Chunk) x 707 Pineapple Thai (Heirloom)

22 Likes

phew, I detected evil on some of those plants. Borg.

Purple Paonia paralyzer

True Dat!!

33 Likes

:musical_score: mmm…bottle of reds…
…bottle whites! … :musical_score:

People freak, thinking I laced it or dipped it or something. Nah, just Purple Unicorn. Get ready to smoke the forest floor with caramel sauce on top.

35 Likes

Mine is starting to take on a berry funk smells with the sweet woody carmely smells too. Cant wait to sample it.

5 Likes

That’s a perfect description. I’m interested to see what you think of the smoke. Mine is definitely gaining some potency after a few weeks in the jar. Nothing crazy, but a nice balanced high for me.

2 Likes