Purple Unicorn

Peace All. @Grohio I am just going to express my interest in gaining some but am not trying to interfere with any1 else getting them… but should there be enuff to go around I would be glad to send postage for. Have been and will be following quietly along. Great job so far and thanks for Ur dedication. Whether I get any or not thanks for taking the time and patience to do this for the community. Stay safe be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

let me know how much postage is needed to be covered I would love some of the PU

Hell yeah! I’m following along this whole time waiting for the word. I’m also ready to send $ to cover your costs.

Im not taking any money for postage until the seeds are made and ready to be shipped. At that time i will probably start sending 5 or 6 packs out a week until all are sent. I will ask for postage at time of shipping. I plan to use this thread as a way of looking back and making sure nobody gets ditched in line for seeds. So i will start at post one and start writing down members in order in which they expressed interest in having some. Im keeping cuts of everything i have including males if i end up with one. If i have to do a second run to get seeds to everyone thats what i will do. Even if it means popping more f5s to find another male.

19 Likes

I will be sending them out in bubble envelopes with first class shipping so i dont have to worry about the rollers smashing the seeds. Im not willing to put forth the effort of shipping in stamp envelopes. First class is 3.95 shipping anywhere in the 48.

9 Likes

Expressed intrest on sept 13 :wink: will have to ask @joker or @misterbee if they could be so kind to be my middle man to get them to Canada for me…

@Grohio thank you so much for the chance to finally get a chance to have the purple unicorn, also how are you liking the Black Triangle?i have a batch from Sebring and am thinking about starting them sooner than later.Any input would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Super interested in the purple unicorn! Bodhi always has the best names too lol

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s a given, but I recommend saving as much pollen as you can. If not for trading and giving away, then for personal projects in the future. That stuff is worth it’s weight in gold, probably close to literally.

3 Likes

Im keeping cuts of everything. If i need i have 7 f5 beans left for hunting out a male. I plan to make several crosses with the PU throughout the next couple of years. Thankfully, if i dont get a male this round schmarmpit has me covered on pollen.

8 Likes

If the other seeds I sent you made it, I don’t see why not. I use long Envelop with seeds in a coin flip w/washer super glued, then stapled and, taped to a legal sized folded paper. I pay the extra to have it stamped “Do Not Machine”, hopefully the seeds make it in ONE piece. ALL, do enjoy a good week, be careful, stay EXTRA safe and, do have a wonderful Holiday Season…mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

I really dig the color exploration. I can’t wait to see the plants. This being an F5, there probably won’t really be ‘phenotypes’ will there, at least in the traditional sense?

2 Likes

Everything is looking quite uniform at the moment.

8 Likes

There is only a 15 cent surcharge and yes, they will stamp it not machineable. Just tell them there is a computer chip in it for your buddy. Yours were the first seeds I had shipped like this, so we will see how that goes.

I can understand not wanting any of the effort smashed for sure. That would be terribly disheartening.

I’m not sure if I have actually come out and said it, but I would definitely take some seeds. It is super nice of you to share. This community is awesome.

5 Likes

Bodhis PU is something that has intrigued me for awhile now… I got a pack of his F5 and a few crosses of it that I’ve been wanting to play around with. Hell, so much so I snagged some of Riots Blunicorn (Bodhi’s PU x Blue Bonnet) before he disappeared. Never got the chance to peak into any of the packs due to the fires but now that I’m getting established again, I might. Id totally be down for some F2 beans though!

7 Likes

@Gpaw I would be happy to forward you a pack or if there’s not enough split any I get with you

6 Likes

So far I’ve received 3 packs with broken seeds, shipped in various packing material. But all were regular stamped mail.

4 Likes

I plan on making sure everyone gets a 10 pack of seeds even if i had to do 2 runs to get it done. People who help out with shipping to the great white north will get compensated with some extra beans too.

17 Likes

That sucks dude. I sent some beans to 50state in a bic pen up to canada and he got his intact. Same way he sent to me. Might be something to think about.

8 Likes

this Can/Am think could be a real informative thread on its own, i would be happy to be a middleman if i knew what and how lol

2 Likes

I’m letting you know if you need me for the Canadian shipping I’m down to assist. Gotta help our weed/maple leaf brothers.

8 Likes